152k World Record is fake?? Glitch or Cheat??

152k World Record is fake?? Glitch or Cheat??

Jinzo_
Hi all, Jinzo here.

In my last weeks i am focusing in trying to beat the record in '20pt 3k 1v1 05 Event Map (with Signpost)'; in 2019 if you dont khow 2 people did a video about it, beating all the old records:

HolyLord 150K video: https://youtu.be/CxghRAgrdXs
Zeik/Lancelot 152k video:  https://youtu.be/wp-ud-SYVA4   ← ← ← ←

I want to put your attention on a really interesting detail that I found by analyzing the video ( Lancelot's video ). You can open it and set speed and then low speed: go to minute 8:02, where he remove 4 workshop and set stokpile, and watch how much gold he take back from them. His gold goes from 105383 to 106133 ( 105383, 533, 633, 833, 106133 that the gap beetween every single delete ), when in real SHC he shuold take back only 200 gold from removing 4 shops. You can check it by yourself, also there are other moments 'strange' in the video.

His answer about it' s that this is a 'GLITCH', appen sometimes removing cathedral, this is basicly based on luck and so he, thank of this, managed to break the record and set it to 152k.

The question is, everyone of you, old players and not, have you ever played this trick or able to watch it for real? Have any of you ever been able to reproduce this glitch in real 1.1 version? I search a lot about this, but in my 10 years in SHC i never saw this glitch appen in real games, or saw a video regarding it.
If someone khow this glitch, please explain how it works and send a proof how it work in multiplayer games, instead, Lancelot just lied and in his video he basicly cheat for beat HolyLord.

Have a good watch !

Re: 152k World Record is fake?? Glitch or Cheat??

*KoRT* Lancelot †FK†
This post was updated on .
How come you are only referring to me when I've told you I wasn't the only person to get this random glitch happen but also a few other people besides me and that is HL or Ryu (he only got way lower amounts though).
https://youtu.be/ye11Ml0e02I 8:01 at 0.25 playback speed - 61626 - 61726 (100 gold received from deleting 1 ws) and then glitch no longer works on some of the workshops because he slows down deleting. You have to constantly be in process of deleting fast in order to activate the glitch and be getting more gold frequently. That's one of the reasons why TM works perfectly since you can just hover them and delete way faster using your keyboard key, without slowing down that often. He only got like 600 gold extra within all the deleted buildings, but it's still a good example for someone who is clueless about it. Even without TM it does happen sometimes if you click really fast.

You can see it on my video just like on HL's video too. You've been told to watch both of them and compare the amount of gold we received during the glitch:
https://youtu.be/CxghRAgrdXs   8:26 - 9:03
It did happen on his video also, so what do you mean I was the one cheating?

There is no cheating in a game glitch which does happen randomly mostly with an use of TM and I have seen that happening multiple times in real games as well, because everyone uses TM nowadays and it's hardly noticable for yourself unless you have a recording to check later on. Just by deleting buildings that give gold back fast with TM you can potentially glitch it and receive up to 5x more gold than you should.

Speaking of glitches, there is another one as well which happens very rarely, but when it does it may look like a trainer to all the clueless newbies:
https://youtu.be/HELf53HNC6U / https://youtu.be/okQA-RYjbEo 32:10

If you want this glitch to happen less often, all of you should stop using TM.
However, the second glitch seems to be impossible to prevent from happening.

Once again, Firefly Studios is the one to blame for not fixing their game properly.
“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

Re: 152k World Record is fake?? Glitch or Cheat??

*KoRT* Lancelot †FK†
Also pay more attention to what you are saying and stop providing fake information to all the people that might read this when you're the guy who spoke about "stating facts" yesterday.

Jinzo_ wrote
I want to put your attention on a really interesting detail that I found by analyzing the video ( Lancelot's video ).
In fact, you did not find it by yourself analyzing the video but I had to tell you all about it. So there's no need to make up any of this stuff for the endless amount of times.
Jinzo_ wrote
I search a lot about this, but in my 10 years in SHC i never saw this glitch appen in real games, or saw a video regarding it.
You may fool a rookie saying that you were playing for 10 years, when roughly, you started 7 years ago in 2014: https://gyazo.com/afe87a62b2b868a99f2ee4bab64a3c84
And most of the time you were inactive.
Jinzo_ wrote

There was no lie on my part, after all, I told you everything. But on the contrary, now you are the one lying about it thus typing by your thoughts only.
“There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.”

Re: 152k World Record is fake?? Glitch or Cheat??

feanor
go