100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
I suppose,I wouldn't know I started 2 years later.. That still doesn't answer my question though (:
Who was the FIRST? (:
Nobody shall never know..
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

Fireboy
Yeah lol
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
LMAOOOOOOOO everything i saw here haha.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

Merlin
~)ULC(~V3n0m~ wrote
I suppose,I wouldn't know I started 2 years later.. That still doesn't answer my question though (:
Who was the FIRST? (:
Nobody shall never know..
I jumped on GSA the day of the release, both before and after I had purchased my copy, to find many players already online. Infact, the lobby had been open atleast a week before the release of the game. I am sure the first person in the lobby was an Admin, I would love to claim it had been me, but I was not working for GameSpy yet at that time.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
I vote for admin too,he were first there.Lol

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

=Y.U.G=°ƒ®ØzéN°ƒ°
I like the way Dr.Pea addresses everyone :D hehe gg

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

Nazir
When I sometimes check this forum; I question myself as to why people are so dedicated to writing/thinking about this game so much. HL, you basically wrote a Thesis/Disertation, however you yanks call it. That really looks like a detective ripping into a hardcore murder case... Why care, why even bother to prove his 'lies' are wrong? Must you prove anything? I read the 1st few sentences taking a moderate interest, then I saw numerous screenshots and links and more blurb.. Like really?! Do you have a job, or moreover, a LIFE?
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze
FL

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

FL
kiddo.. no lifers.. omg how much u wasted to create this shit topic. asshole
We Are Warriors ... W@W Best Clan Ever.... Jealous ???

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

=G$F=Dexter
Hi team im making 3year appearance or w/e I was on this forum last , gd to see you guys have no lifes ha.
Im =GSF=Hackett** , Dext3r etc
To prove this the reason i called myself Hackett is coz I was a chav/wannab hooligan from uk and I used to wear a lot of cloths made by the make Hackett,  , I also u used a pic ov the lacoste logo as I was into my chav brands.
Dext3r is coz there was a footballer in the uk called dexterblackstock class name played for (Southampton) at the time so I used it but it was to long for game spy if I was in a clan so had to shorten.

I m just on leave and enjoy reading about myself lmfao

Most of Holy's history ant far off im not gonna go into detail as I cant be assed.
There was a aka ov my name l8 on propb HL lol but I was goin thro basic training at the time.
Hes well unrated meelman they nvr got on tho

But bottom line HL is 90% correct which ant bad as its been 10 years now

Dunno what merlin was on ha.

Fubar def real .

Love the oldys

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

=G$F=Dexter
O and fire boy who u??

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

[>D-F<]~Destiny
Why bother about the history of a game that is meant to be enjoyed and not to be turned into a topic full of lies.....

Just as the game has glitches in it

it's the same way e FOUNDERS of any clan with a bad initiative decided to deceive people. which is a pointless effort if you ask me

Play the game and stop e pointless drama of the past, Just 4 Glory Pfff

That's where obsessions fights against reality

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

{DHK}Killa
You forgot Lie #101.. i'm not dead. OVERDRAMATIC DUN DUN DUNNN...

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

Someone from the crowd
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

Someone from the crowd
Hello HL and all of the gr's

I'm staying on Gilman's side since he is totally right.

And TWO questions - WHO HACKED all of yours AKA Accounts and emails few years ago, do you know!? and what has that person discovered (cheat programs, data editors, akas, mails, etc)?
And why you cant now login in all of yours account and come to GR? Especially, how do you explain the fact that "your brother Dracula" isnt dead as you described (since it was just one more big aka of you and at your site is "one of the best) and his login date is far away from his date he passed away (look gr account)? and many, many more

And most important - why I gave you back access of this forum?

So, I would be very afraid if I (someonefromthecrowd) expose all of your well-known and less well-known lies and If I go with Gilman. Tons of aka (from gsa and gr) and not only yours.
And Gilman is right - he really came at gsa at the time he said, I knew him from 2004 and I believe he came before me to gsa.

I think you need to say sorry to Gilman and all of us from this old game or should I login as "Holylord" or "Dracula" or "WarriorWhithin" or, or, or.

Peace bro :)

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History and More!! : )

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
HL so many AKA's such a loser
12