100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Let's continue.

Lie #6

Question 1:  Name the 10 original members of X2X.

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
2.wrath,firedragon,dark knigh,stealth,dark king,pure blood,kyo sama maybe idk for him,ener,crescent and company came few years later,hunter maybe,fanatic,deez,exotic,bolton,white shadow is kinda old too,major dick later,tweety,snipes(for him idk if it were same percon as goc snipes),holylord,you were too later dk i cant remember all,i am not sure for all...Because you know plz name someone else if know,but dont say again lies like for devil(he wasnt x2x,he were)-.-
I asked "yugod gilman" for 10 names.   He gave me 10.  Unfortunately, almost all of them were wrong  :)

Stealth was not one of the first 10 Members of X2X.
Kyo-Sama was not one of the first 10 Members of X2X.
Ener was not one of the first 10 Members of X2X.
DarkKing was not one of the first 10 Members of X2X.
Crescent was not one of the first 10 Members of X2X.
"Company" was never even a member of X2X.

So "yugod gilman" got 4/10, which is easy if you just make some random guesses of X2X players.

Second, "yugod gilman" said

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
and company came few years later,hunter maybe,fanatic,deez,exotic,bolton,white shadow is kinda old too,major dick later

DeezNuts, Exotic, and Bolton did not "come a few years later".  DeezNutz, Exotic, Bolton came in 2002-2003.  They were from the original 10 members of X2X.     Any player from old times would know this.  ANY player.   Hunter and Fanatic came after them.

"yugod gilman" listed "Major Dick later", even after hunter, fan, deez, whiteshadow.  But MajorDick came in 2003, also one of the first X2X players ever.

The most funny thing in gilman's quote is that he includes WhiteShadow with Hunter, Fan, Deez, Xotic, Bolton, and MajorDick.   But WhiteShadow wasn't even in X2X until many years later, like 2007.  He is one of the newest X2X players ever in GSA.  Including him with players Deez, MajorDick, and Bolton is such a bad joke and demonstrates a lack of knowledge of old times.

It's like saying "some very old history characters are Charlemagne, Napoleon, Queen Elizabeth, Barack Obama, Voltaire, and Tsar Peter the Great."    Why would you include Barack Obama , as if he was some extremely old person from historic days?   You can even ask WhiteShadow about this and he will tell you how stupid this comment is.

Lie #7

"yugod gilman" said:

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
2.wrath,firedragon,dark knigh,stealth,dark king,pure blood,kyo sama maybe idk for him,ener,crescent and company came few years later,hunter

Unfortunately, he owned himself again.   All players from that time know that  Kyo-Sama = Hunter.

gg.

Lie #8

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
And dont use a sites i add in my site to get some proofs of your shits.and i am sure devilspawn were x2x somewhere in pass.HERE IS THE PROOF(IN YOUR OWN SITE) NAMED "IMPERSORATERS OF DHK" IN http://desertholyknightsdhk.webs.com/impersonatersofthedhk.htm
THAT IS PROOF EVEN HOLYLORD LIES AND MAKE FAKE THINGS,AND HE FORGOT A LOT OF THEM.PATHETIC.
"(X2X)Devilspawn666 has hacked {DHK}HolyKnight{GEN} and is using his account.  Devilspawn is also using multiple accounts"=HE WERE X2X! -.- YOU CANT LIE ME.YOU CAN LIE KIDS.
YOU SUCK HL SORRY. #1

DevilsSpawn was never in X2X.    Yes, the original DHK website http://desertholyknightsdhk.webs.com/impersonatersofthedhk.htm says "(X2X)Devilspawn666 has hacked"  but this doesn't mean DevilsSpawn was in X2X.   If "yugod gilman" knew anything about DevilsSpawn, he would have known that DevilsSpawn used to change his name many times to many clan tags, but was never actually in X2X.  He was never a member of X2X, nobody ever recruited him - he was actually an enemy of X2X.

You can ask any old player about this, and they will know.  Ask Merlin.

Also, "yugod gilman" sounds very desperate and crazy, and it appears that he is screaming when he "TALKS LIKE THIS !!!!"   Unfortunately, it does not increase the truth of what you say, "yugod gilman".

*EDIT*  If you look on Part 1 comments, you will see Merlin made a post which he said:

Merlin wrote
Actually Devilspawn was notorious for using other peoples names and clan tags. I do not believe he was ever a member of X2X,.

gg.

Lie #9

 "yugod gilman's" lie is pretty clear here, he mentioned on his website that "HolyLord was just a member" (not a founder or leader), but the original DHK website lists Holylord as a founder/leader.

Yes, Theoden founded the original DHK in 2003, but that was never something which I tried to hide.  It's even on the DHK website home page , which is how "gilman" discovered this fact  (he found all he says one some old websites, he wasn't actually there - gilman is new player from 2009).   When I say that "me and barth are the founders of DHK" I mean we founded the new DHK.  It's not like I'm trying to hide some hidden secret history of Theoden.   "yugod gilman" is just so paranoid and crazy that he looks for anything to accuse me of.

Lie #10

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
1.I didnt get any names from website

He didn't get any name from website?  lol

But on "yugod gilman" website he said:

http://imageshack.us/a/img109/6452/dhkdestructor.png

DHK Destructor never used GameSpy.  He only played with us via IP.  He was HolyDragon's friend and couldn't connect through GameSpy.   The only way you could have gotten his name was from the DHK website, where he was listed.

gg

Also every name "yugod gilman" put on his list is from some website, and like I said in Part 1, he did not include any members which were not listed on a website.

Lie #11

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
5.Sanitarium were a founder of ulc(untolld legens of crusader) he were a dhk earlier

Wrong, Sanitarium was DHK after ULC.

I still talk to Sanitarium often online, and I can get him to come here himself and confirm that "yugod gilman" is lying.

Best 3 Lies of The Day:

Lie #12

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
11.Meelman were a founder of clan called JEDI.(earlier he were TSA council(i am sure you dont know it because you suck in this info)),after it he change to Goc

Meelman was in GoC first, then JEDI.

TSA was even later ....

"yugod gilman" got all 3 clan times wrong.  I still know leaders from GoC and TSA lol, and I still know Meelman, I can have them all tell the truth themselves.

Lie #13

This lie is one the best, and for any player who played in older years, it makes it obvious that "yugod gilman" is actually a new player.

My Question: Who were the two founders of HELL clan?

Gilman Answer:

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
4.two:Dzu and lord of hell,devilspawn later and del666 were leader i forgot almost all about hell's idk for devilspawn but dzua and lord of hell were founders

Dzu and Lord of Hell did not found HELL clan.

Even experts from these days know that.  Ask them.

Bonus Lie of the Day

This is One of the Greatest Lies of All Times:

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF wrote
3.For it in my head GSF is earlier came to GSA,that is truth.X2X came later.but they still get to be strong in nwa in later times.So GSF comes earlier.

Best lie ever.  lmao

This is the single lie which confirms that "yugod gilman" is a new player in SHC.

Any player which played from 2002-2005 (at least) knows that X2X came before G$F.   There isn't even a question or argument about it.

~ HL
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

oneOfMany
i thought all knows X2X start before G$F... wtf is GILMAN stupid?

also dzu + lordofhell founding [H-L] clan, not HELL

sorry gilman u stupid
~ The Many Speak Through Me ~

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

Dr.Peabody
idc.  I win.  Go fuck a kite.

Let the noobs have their fake history.  It creates more legend that way.
FU

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

FU
yes, i agree with Peabody, we should all IGNORE gilman - this guy is a FOOL
FU

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

MAX POWER
if we  already talk about such clans , why dont we talk about   founders  and  legends  of Kohs  or RO.
 As nobody  here seems to admit being wrong about any of facts,  you can talk for ages here denying each other and the  real history will be unknown so why to waste the time.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Well as you see i didnt guessed i just wrote what players i saw there in comunity during first years.And also "company" is a name for agroup of people like "rest"
next for hunter,i wrote names without previous looking whos i named and i edited post several times so mistakes can be make.
"yugod gilman's" lie is pretty clear here, he mentioned on his website that "HolyLord was just a member" (not a founder or leader), but the original DHK website lists Holylord as a founder/leader.

Yes, Theoden founded the original DHK in 2003, but that was never something which I tried to hide.  It's even on the DHK website home page , which is how "gilman" discovered this fact  (he found all he says one some old websites, he wasn't actually there - gilman is new player from 2009).   When I say that "me and barth are the founders of DHK" I mean we founded the new DHK.  It's not like I'm trying to hide some hidden secret history of Theoden.   "yugod gilman" is just so paranoid and crazy that he looks for anything to accuse me of.

Fuck he finally accept the fact he must recognize a theoden as A FOUNDER.and he accept fact he only reopened a clan  but not founded.Finally smt he admit he were wrong.You were all the time saying and write in sites you founded DHK.Now suddely you accept truth,I'm verry supriced.And yuor defending mechanism is to acuse me i am a lier insteed to accept fact you are.verry funny.
also for players see even merlin cant remember all,so fuck off with that.Insted answer my questions.

Second caps lock is one when need stress smt,becasue you obvious dont see some stuffs i wrote(or you dont wanna answer it becasue it will revaile you as a lier,or you just cant protect your lies idk idc)
As you see,i cant remember all things,but i see you cant remember anything of i asked.Tell me whaqt is the feeling when you must use akas acc to write more shits that you made earlier.You didnt answered my questions,so i cant lead this conversation,because you dont know what that means.A chat of two or more people,but i see you only write your monologues to prove your lies.
So idc,live your life,spent all shit in this and have fun lead 15years or even younger percons in lies.
I AM SORRY BECAUSE I TORTURE ALL OF YOU WITH LONG POSTS,I SEE THIS SHC COMMUNITY IS MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT THAT A PREVIOUS OLDER ONE,I CANT SPEAKS WITH GUYS WHO DIDNT PLAYED A 2 YEARS BEFORE,OR EVEN MUCH MUCH EARLIER.
I am just sad because i didnt done that i should and haved oportunity for it.Soon or later all will be seen,lies cant be hidden for all time.
AND ALL NEED GET THAT I AM NOT INTERESED TO "DESTROY OR SMT LIKE IT" HL BUT TO PROVE TRUTH!
Have fun and i wish you all best in yours REAL life.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

NDR-DRGN_MastaPlayboy
You talk too much.    HL never denied that Theoden was a founder, and you can't show us anywhere where he did.  We already knew Theoden was an old founder, it was no secret, and nobody cares.   You spent so many hours trying to prove something which everyone already knew, he's even on the bottom of the inactive members page of the new DHK website.  I only read your messages for 2-3 days and I can already tell you're just a talker with nothing to offer.  Now I see why nobody else is responding to you.
! Brotherhood !

Banned User
Why i even responding to aka account.Lol account made 2 h ago.Bye.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

NDR-DRGN_MastaPlayboy
Is that your answer to everything?  If you were an older player you would know I'm not an aka.  I have been reading these forums for a while and decided to respond.
! Brotherhood !

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

{X2X}DarkKnight
I'm not the biggest fan of Holylord, but as HL said: this bullshit about X2X coming after G$F is some of the worst stories I've ever seen on these forums.  Gilman, you have no idea what you are talking about, and you are bringing complete shame to the history of this game.  Almost everything that Holylord said about you is true.  If you truly have any desire to "spread the truth" you would simply not say anything about things from before your time.   Please leave the past alone, and live in your time, don't mess with our time.
X2X ~ The Best Since '02 ~

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
-.- another aka acc.How many the fuck you have more???
ALL NEW PLAYERS KNOWS YOU ARE NOT OLD ONE,YOU ARE AKA WHICH TRY CREATE A FAKE X2X A YEAR BEFORE,SO THIS ACC IS AKA TOO.MASTA GOES OFFLINE YOU COME.-.-'' AGAIN TRY TO PROVOCATE MY IQ.PATHETIC YOU NEED MANY MANY MORE....
This time i dont need to prove see your topics,post etc... -.-
I said in my head gsf comes earlier but maybe i am wrong i wereent active all the time but i know history so ...

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

{X2X}DarkKnight
This post was updated on .
You don't know your history.   You don't know me.  You don't know anyone from the early days.  We don't know you.
X2X ~ The Best Since '02 ~

Banned User
I will just say Ok.I am so tired of this.

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

NDR-DRGN_MastaPlayboy
Is that the real DK?
! Brotherhood !

Re: 100 Lies of SHC History - Part 2

{F.U}Blacky
Lmao... You are tired of talkin bullshit, duh !