which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

{{DHK}}LuIs7

GG

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

{{DHK}}LuIs7
Howdy, yes i know you would like to be like me when you GROWN UP, too bad it'll take you really long until you do so, even do you'll never be like me. Lawl. Have Fun Ding Dang Dong

GG

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

{KoRT} ZEST

Actually I want to meet every goood player in SHC. Specially my clan mates and  to drink some beer with em xDDD . And  of course ,I am  eager to meet DF faggs Dingo and T-bag and kick shit out of them .

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

{{DHK}}WarriorWithin
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

MAX POWER
show  me nicest photos of your city,  enviroment  , and ill say  who i want  to  know in person lol

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

{{DHK}}Azura
"Howdy, yes i know you would like to be like me when you GROWN UP, too bad it'll take you really long until you do so, even do you'll never be like me. Lawl. Have Fun Ding Dang Dong " dingo will never GROW UP :D

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
dang lol, you really are a funny person. "ding dang dong" I can't stop laughing at how funny that is. Really LMFAO it's so funny, ding dang dong... hahahhahahaha.  You are also so very funny for saying that after this topic has been dead for like a year, LMAO you crack me up, you should be a comedian!

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

MAX POWER
I vote for most funny nickname which  i first had  seen by darkhell : HolyLollard .

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

Dagepyn
All of them. I would like to know all of people from famous clan here, and their history. Then I'll write it. :D
And I would like to meet some people.
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Arminas
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: which stronghold crusader player would you like to know in person? Why?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
yeah even i liked that one  "HolyLollard"
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~