pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Lusenard
This post was updated on .
Just wanted to say sorry to all the players from Turkey that I haved talked shit to into the past, it was just for fun.
Mehmet
Jasel
Dream
Miquel
..

Even though you guys sucked at SHC and all this was over a game, don't create hate between the two nations. We have had a lot of history together and go way back to the ottomon empire. Our countries have a great bond and have helped each other in times of need. And I hope it will stay that way.

You all can argue over SHC but don't make any racial or crude comments against each other's country/religion. Most of you might be thinking that I've turned crazy but instead, I have opened my eyes to a world you guys didn't know existed. I'm not talking about any fantasy alien crap shit or things like that. I'm talking about Illuminati, The New World Order , The AntiChrist and 2012. No not 2012 as in the end of the world or some collision of gay planets shit. A beginning of a new era and a change in the cycle. The New World will happen. One World Government - One World Currency - One World Identity. The list goes on and on. The Satanic leaders in our world today such as "Obama, Karzai , "Bin Laden", Steven Harper ...they are the ones making this happen. They work for the devil, so does lebron james, kobe bryant, eminem, michael jackson, tupac, the game, every famous person you know in the West.

It's time to open your eyes to the truth. At first it might sound like bullshit but please put atleast 30 minutes of your time into something that could change the world's future if we all take a stand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ECITTfr_Y

It's scary and hard to believe but please just try. There's too much proof! The signs, the symbols.
This isn't some religious campaign to promote islam or anything like that. This is a chance to take control of your own life by taking it from those devils who run it.

Start by doing the research on youtube and reading about it online; Illuminati, AntiChrist, New World Order 2012, Chemtrails, Subliminal Messages of Illuminati

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJi2HaJf1VI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYJFyETQi-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw
..list goes on

When your done all your research, you'll see how everything ties in like the satanic leaders, artists, musicians, babylon, freemasons, 2012...Everything we see today in the news, in movies, songs, all has to do with sex, wars, crimes and entertainment that leaves us addicted. What do I mean? Look at that small box in the corner of your room. The T.V. What's it doing? It's taking control of your life or already has...Music however is only 2% of Illuminati's plan. The bigger plans involve; Invasion of countries such as Iran and Pakistan but a depression will be under way soon Yup. The signs and symbols however are so interesting. Everytime you show a person an occurance of an illuminati sign or symbol, they say haha, just a coincidence!!.
Here's some out of hundreds of thousands;
- Illuminati backwards is Itanimulli. Itaniumulli.com it's a national security agency. Coincidence right?
- The current Pepsi logo stands for the future symbol of drinks etc. (reference = pepsi.ca / pepsi.com
Turn Pepsi upside down and backwards. You get; ısdǝԀ. ISd3d WAIT! iSDEAD? Future ISDEAD? Coincidence right?.
- Take 2 Apple Logos (Computer software w.e). Make sure they are both seperate - a reasonable distance apart and straight (proper structure on page). Next turn the logo on the left to right. So now it looks like the apple has fallen down. Next turn the logo to the right the same way the left is. Now join them together, it makes a ghost.

Sincerely,
- Erec

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Thanks god Michaels Jackson died,i always talked shit about Turkey and Pakistan and i will talk 4ver.Pussy musics as michael jackson made have to die,to go to dark hell or somewhere,maddona,and other bitches will destroy planet with so stupid songs.

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Dingo
you just hate obama cuz hes black

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

{{DHK}}HolyLord
too long didn't read
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

M e H M e T
Lusendrad good think ;)

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Sorry bro, but you're wrong.  Itanimulli.com was a joke.

http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/itanimullicom-ltlt-the-facts
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Lance
Yeah Erec, You're wrong. So are the rest of thousands+facts, signs, and symbols used by celebrities. LOL

Sincerely
`sarcasm

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Dingo
This post was updated on .
if you get a pen and paper and write

Hey
Excuse me
If you wouldn't mind
Listen to what I have to say

Here is a positive message
If you're willing to listen
To me
Listening to me won't be a mistake
Everybody that does won't regret it
Really!

then, if you take the first letter from every line...

IT SPELLS HEIL HITLER!!!

THEN IF YOU DRAW A SWASTIKA UNDER IT, THEN THERE IS A SWASTIKA ON YOUR PAPER, A SIGN THAT THE ANTICHRIST IS COMING AND THAT HITLER WAS AN EVIL DEMON AND THAT IF WE DON'T ALL CONVERT TO ISLAM THEN OUR SOULS WILL BE LOST FOREVER BECAUSE OBAMA IS WORKING WITH OSAMA BINLADEN AND TUPAC AND MICHAEL JORDAN TO POISON OUR SOCIETY WITH EVIL BECAUSE OUR SOCIETY IS STARTING TO SWAY AWAY FROM GOD WHICH IS A BAD THING, BECAUSE A SOCIETY THAT ISN'T COMPLETELY RELIGIOUS LIKE IRAN OR PAKISTAN IS A BAD SOCIETY, BECAUSE THEN THERE ARE PEOPLE IN IT THAT COMMIT HEATHEN ACTS, THEREFOR FORCING US--, THE FOLLOWERS OF THE QU'RAN, WHICH IS A BOOK THAT SUPPOSEDLY PREACHES PEACE, --TO STONE THEM TO DEATH BECAUSE OUR FORGIVING AND PEACEFUL GOD ORDERED US TO!

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
2pac is not dead.

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

MAX POWER
guys you are so ugly that all you can do is to try to find mistakes  and you cannot say anything good about this text .

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Vika
If a simply palindrome can be a sign for you Erec so eat more cereals, you find them in your nick, dont juggle with apples but eat them and you will feel better.

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Lance
I can't get you to believe Illuminati exists behind all this nonsense but I can tell you who did 9/11. The Government of United States did.

On September 11, 1990 George H, W Bush gave a speech which was titled
" Towards a New World Order"- a speech to a joint session of the U.S congress.

Supposedly exactly 11 years later on the exact same day two jets came in contact with the Twin Towers. The contact was only made at the top so how could the whole foundation at the bottom explode and collapse too? It was an inside job and a few days later I believe Bush signed the Patriot Act knowing that this would lead to a different future for millions of people. Of course Sadam Hussein was killed and Iraq was obliterated, but what happened to the Natural resources? The Oil? where did it go?

Like I said learn from history and to avoid another great depression this is what they had to do.

Why don't you get your facts straight before posting an idiot comment like that. You don't even know shit about the Freemasons or the Illuminati. You don't even know that the "New World Order" was mentioned earlier by some famous people too like Winston Churchill and Woodrow Wilson in the 20th century which they used to refer to period of history evidencing a dramatic change in political world and the balance of power after World War I and World War II.

Vika I don't even understand what you were trying to tell me there.

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Vika
Lance, same for you.

I don't understand also what you are trying to tell me and if you found my post idiotic use more serious arguments than in a silly-but-anyway style upturned pepsi logo or tv in my corner to show me that satan is everywhere.
Insulting players in SHC is or was ok for you or Erec or whoever started this topic, because is for fun...haha...fun is a flexible term and indeed, to much fun can open your eyes, so if you wanted say sorry to turkish players this way so ok, but don't try to change the world in same post lol.

I don't discuss here also about politics, thats the wrong place for it for me.

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Lusenard
Of course you don't. Boys that pretend to be a girl have no place here.

Re: pαkístαn - turkєч <3 - everyone

Dingo
The point of my comment is when you're determined to find something that isn't there you pull stupid clues out of your ass, just like your whole argument is built on. My fucking god, are these people so stupid that they would make it so easy for 14 year old kids to piece it all together? Ooops my bad, I accidently put my free mason logo on my company brand. I wasn't really thinking clearly, I accidently revealed to the world that I am a free mason and we are secretly running the world. What are their objectives again though? If they're some evil group working for the devil and they control the president why don't they just start world war 3 or something? Or start a nuclear war? Do they just enjoy complicated and intricate plans to achieve random goals, but unfortunately lack the ability to conceal themselves?