k my time is up

Fahad
ok guys cya hf,since i have had so much fun playing shc now i need to study more on my academic career.
will miss u guys and in the last few days (possibly 3-4) i was just messing with people having low iq Feanor,Saitek & Erec who clearly cant see that they r being toyed by me.
Good Luck
Note: This acc will be deleted within 24hours.If u want to contact me u can always use fb
2ndly i dont really want people to talk bullcrap behind my back,i want to go peacefully so i am sorry for all the shit i have done.
Plz No abusing No Shit talking In Comments.Hf Mates.
Get Schwifty.

Re: k my time is up

MAX POWER
you reminded me a cat, which has  9 lives, so are you, in shc :D

Re: k my time is up

{{DHK}}HolyLord
you should talk to me a bit in GR before you go    :D    im always sad to see a member of the community leave (even if its a loser like gilman or fireboy)
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: k my time is up

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
-.- Lol...If you say that I'm loser,i dont get myself offensive,i just get honorable that loser like you say that to me.It's like a compliment to me.
And you can offense me as hell,truth will be always same.

Re: k my time is up

Fireboy
It's about time you finally started to, let's say, hate. Can't wait more of your feedbacks swearing us, since you shared our nicknames in the reply of the most not significant topic, lol, besides, only loser can be you, since you are posting in this forum (forum YOU MADE related to SHC stuff lol) to the like 99% you don't know, your real life stuff etc. :) Cheers
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: k my time is up

Szeky
hahahahaha

Re: k my time is up

Saitek
holy dont worry he will coma back next week... or this lol