just dropping in from 2 years of inactivity!

just dropping in from 2 years of inactivity!

[>D-F<]~Sly
hi, non of u probably kno me cuz when i played i was nob l0ls. i just wants to know what the community is like now and if ppl still use Gameranger. If so, please messege me, [>D-F<]~Sly and maybe talk to me about the game cos im interested to see where it went! If you look me up you'll see two acc under my name, the older one(with 300000 id) is unobtainable to me cos i forgot email/pass :(, but i logged into another old one and change name, so that is my account. i don't have any contacts or ties to ppl i knew when i play so this is the only way i have to reach out! if you remember me pls talk to me lol

Re: just dropping in from 2 years of inactivity!

{{DHK}}Arm@
I remember you. Watched a game you vs Holy with 1 kill.
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: just dropping in from 2 years of inactivity!

Moonwalker
maybe he is active again to try impossible mission to kill HL
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'