http://lt-u.weebly.com/index.html

MAX POWER
http://lt-u.weebly.com/index.html
 here is a new website of lt-u. i'm not very active player, some other are not  very active too, but there is a new website. its not complete, and im not the moderator but we gonna fix it soon. its lithuanian, because all players  live in Lithuania, so don't worry if you don't understand, there is  one word "Galerija" - gallery,  so you can check some pictures. our clan is  pretty old, and  most of old players are inactive so they cannot put their wins, like one gsa tourney win :D i put some screenshots of mine, hope to get some more from other clanmates. see you there...

Re: http://lt-u.weebly.com/index.html

Dingo
nice website, but you have ss of df and tgc up there, you might force us to destroy your clan.

Re: http://lt-u.weebly.com/index.html

MAX POWER
yea tata, its big shame.  but  because of my internet  recent days i just  can't play(the game  was lagged as fuck and i sucked) ,  so i can't play at least like used to play before. just to  feel less ashamed i should  put another ss vs you....
 and dingo, what we see there is that without  you d-f clan  really used  to suck :D at these  times(2010 spring~) we actually didnt  lose to d-f at all , because i and  lietuvis used to play prety succcessful, but later i lost my partner, we got some loses, i admit it.

Re: http://lt-u.weebly.com/index.html

Dingo
well actually tbag was about as good as me, so i don't know how he lost so bad so many times lol

Re: http://lt-u.weebly.com/index.html

Erec
zomg dingo, we must lure this nub to varrock wildy and loot his full dragon pl0x

Re: http://lt-u.weebly.com/index.html

[Elite™]TroJanAs~F~
Lol erec? Varrock wildy? PLaying that nooby game?...Still?
And How, human human to human that's how human human to human.

I'm the best in game you know that :F