ah what joy

Fahad
i keep posting messages and stupid people waste their time by waiting for me to reply to their messages but i dont even read them.
Get Schwifty.

Re: ah what joy

-Rivaz-
Are you satisfying your own self or telling us?
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: ah what joy

-Rivaz-
Oh and you do read the posts infact you open these forums after every single minute, you just don't reply to them just making a pathetic attempt that you don't care but I know the truth, deep down inside you're an SHC GEEK.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: ah what joy

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
:) And not even deep inside

Re: ah what joy