Zeus and JinGohan

Lutel
In my opinion JinGohan and Zeus deserve to be on the list. If you're putting players like Monkey, Savoz, Dr.Sly or Lord of Hell, they also should be added!

They both have great experience from GSA and they're playing often on GR.

Re: Zeus and JinGohan

{{DHK}}WarriorWithin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Zeus and JinGohan

FALLEN~
If u guys say that Zeus should be on list then why m not cuz i owned Zeus many times...huh
We((W@W)) Rule.

Re: Zeus and JinGohan

((X2X))VIPER
Administrator
((X2X))FALLEN wrote
If u guys say that Zeus should be on list then why m not cuz i owned Zeus many times...huh
haha your funny as poop on a stick Fallen.  Maybe you should worry less about getting on the list, and more about how well you play.
 CHEERS !!
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: Zeus and JinGohan

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Zeus and JinGohan

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Lol best reason why Zeus is noob is that he cant beat me 1v1 in all rules.

Re: Zeus and JinGohan

{{DHK}}WarLord
Zeus - i beat him in 2v1. lol

No one can beat me

Ereca
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: No one can beat me

-Rivaz-
Yeah no one can but everyone can!
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: No one can beat me

Ereca
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: No one can beat me

{{DHK}}WarLord
im best not u.

Re: No one can beat me

Ereca
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: No one can beat me

.:|M-W|:. Inostracevia
I agree with Erec no one can beat he. Reason: he doesnt want play with others players

http://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1106/36/97b07ca7fc8c.jpg

Re: No one can beat me

{{DHK}}WarLord
Well ahiles would only play no f fs rules that hy erec kik him lol ..