Your 1v1 Record

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Your 1v1 Record

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Your 1v1 Record

MAX POWER
one thing . i like to defent  my clanmates.  HL , you played vs Lietuvis not  like  HL  , soi he didnt know   that need tyo use all skills :D  and  , Dingo.  vs lietuvis , you lie to yourself , dont give that shit to tihs website .  i know  you had won , but you  and especially tbag changed nicks for  many times,  and called for him for a game  . you change nicks until you win .

Re: Your 1v1 Record

T-bag
I once played vs liet on aka, as professor and lost vs him that game, but i have more wins then losses vs liet, if you dont like it unframed sue me, HL your pathetic record stuff is so annoying, noone except you dont try and give best game that he can, every single game. You need to play relaxed sometimes, fun is more important than win. And if you dont like it, hate me and sue me

Re: Your 1v1 Record

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Your 1v1 Record

MAX POWER
This post was updated on .
when he is back  ill talk to him , he will laugh  t bag . dont want to have  shame ,  tell the truth :D  dingo , you just written 2:0   , so i dont understand .  but i know ,  i have  seen  one  ss when lietuvis lost to you , and one when you lost  . no matter, its just  game. i dont want  to show my ss , because im noob, and i would lose to all most  or maybe all games :D  . i can say just
me vs Tony  1-0
me  vs J@kubas :( - 0- n
me vs Lietuvis 0- n
me vs Oktavianas  2-4
me vs xcon arek 1-0
me vs kort  star 1-1
me vs X2X Darkangel 1-0
vs tata vlad 1-vs
vs G$W crusher 0-1 . tell me who he is
vs King of kings 2-0
vs WWE arek 0-1
vs Luna 0-1
vs Viper 0-1
im noob , i just didnt want to talk out of topic

Re: Your 1v1 Record

((X2X))Masosz
HL vs me
5 - 8

Re: Your 1v1 Record

MAX POWER
wtf i wrote  me vs tony  1-0 , and  vs tata 1-0

Re: Your 1v1 Record

King of Kings------fiRED!
[>D-F<]~Dingo wrote
Here's mine:

Dingo vs KingofKings: 10,000-negative 10
The only time we ever played a 1v1 was when you were aka TGC jordan. and you lost.

The King of Kings

Re: Your 1v1 Record

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Your 1v1 Record

{{DHK}}Dracula
I'll just name the real experts.  Like, the ones on the Greatest of All Times List, and some of the Best of Recent times.

Dracula vs Bartholo        0-18
Dracula vs HL                 1-14
Dracula vs FireDragon    0-0
Dracula vs Killa               1-4
Dracula vs Peabody        4-1
Dracula vs Standard       5-1
Dracula vs Satdive          0-0
Dracula vs Hunter           1-0
Dracula vs Strong           1-0
Dracula vs Meelman        3-0
Dracula vs Arma              6-4
Dracula vs Warriorwithin 5-0
Dracula vs Masosz           1-0
Dracula vs Warlord          3-0
Dracula vs Blacky             1-0
Dracula vs Lider               1-0
Dracula vs HaCKeTT         1-1

Hehehe...

Re: Your 1v1 Record

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Your 1v1 Record

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Your 1v1 Record

tbag
sure ares , maybe in your dreams

Re: Your 1v1 Record

King of Kings------fiRED!
[>D-F<]~Dingo wrote
Considering you joined d-f just for me to train you a bit you obviously considered me better than you
lol Dingo. I joined your Clan to make you a site and hack it.
any ways your better then me. and it was nice being with you in DF

Re: Your 1v1 Record

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Your 1v1 Record

King of Kings------fiRED!
[>D-F<]~Dingo wrote
the person that made the PAK site is in d-f now too. You'd better hope I don't tell him to mess up the pak website, cuz he has no choice but to listen.
No he cant mess up.

Re: Your 1v1 Record

MAX POWER
im so sad now . i always thought that  lietuvis ,  my  first  teacher ,  is very good player , but seems  everyone  has beaten him for  hundred times .... i dont understand  you , don t  give fake results !  if  you dont have ss  of losing ( i also save only  rare  game when i lose) dont post that you havent lost .

Re: Your 1v1 Record

[H-L]>>>T-at[A]>>>
TaTa boss v DINGO BOSS 0-0:)
TaTa boss v lietuvis Boss 0-0
TaTa Boss v t-Bag boss 1-4
TaTa Boss v Apokalips 1-0
TaTa Boss v SAint love 3-0
TaTa Boss v luis 1-1
TaTa Boss v viper 1-1
TaTa Boss v DZu Boss10-10
TaTa Boss v bici 13-3
TaTa Boss v HOLYLORD 0-1
TaTa Boss v  FD 0-1
TaTa Boss v Lancelot 1-0
TaTa Boss v W@W clan 100-0
TaTa Boss v Arm@ 1-1
TaTa Boss v C e n a 8-0
TaTa boss v O r t o n 3-0
TaTa Boss v SlY BOSS 0-0
TaTa Boss v W@W shaft 1-0
TaTa Boss v W@W szeky 5-0

Re: Your 1v1 Record

MAX POWER
Ill ask apo.he said he killed you,i dk who lie now.shc community full of liars :{ .You missed me tata, 2-0 :) but you improved a lot recently
1234