((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: ((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

((W@W))~Sacdel
I think vika must be enlisted ..i don't know about oxapam

Re: ((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

~Savó
Both should be added.
(~) W®W (~) ThA besT Of ThA besT.

Re: ((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

{KoRT} ZEST
70-75-80 points both

Re: ((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

*KoRT*~Galahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
“Imagine what a lovely, quiet place the world would be if everyone had their throats slit.”

Re: ((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

*KoRT*~Artorius~{fair}*†*
LoooL dzyaa! i think Ladies : *Oxapam and Vika* = 77-83 points! :-)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5ywf1VHOc

Re: ((X2X)) OXAPAM and [X-CON]_Vika

[X-CON]~Vika~
The truth about me is I am definitely a player of future... my score will be about 99,874 - 99,876, but it can change, help me to find it out...I'm so lost without a dhk best player list of next time (2011-??)

P.S. I don't have a problem with your personally list HL, if you or your clan need that so much, however u call it.. community or best of crusader ...or facts or w/e.