Why AOC Cheaters clan???

Shever
AOC=Army of Cheaters

YES OR NO??????
"How make me proud of my things?"
"The best of us, can find happines in missery"

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

-Rivaz-
Yes.
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.
Hi

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

Hi
Hi

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

~BRQ~Tanatos
Hi kamilsoon :D
LØL  im ŦHĚ  Bę$ŧ ? :Ø

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

{{DHK}}Dragos
Why AOC Cheaters clan??? because u said so
This world cannot sustain real truth.All truth inevitabilly becomes impure...all truth inevitabilly becomes a LIE.

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

|•Nàruto•|
we are cheaters clan because we didnt take u in clan.and i myself humiliated u to the core..when u pleaded to me for joining aoc...

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

Hacker
[AOC]=Army of cheaters gg Naruto is the biggest Cheater xD

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

~BRQ~Tanatos
shever noob use double workers and tm so shut up and nothing say about aoc is cheaters bacuse u r bigger cheater fucking noob and dont say people that i use double workers bacuse its not true
LØL  im ŦHĚ  Bę$ŧ ? :Ø
Hi

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

Hi
LoL

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

man0man!
lol!!! i mean lol!!!
i cant belive what's hapeening ????!
A fUcKing no0b! telling AOC as CHeaTerS??!?!!!?

Re: Why AOC Cheaters clan???

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
|•Nàruto•| wrote
we are cheaters clan because we didnt take u in clan.and i myself humiliated u to the core..when u pleaded to me for joining aoc...
Great shit. Win by Cheat doesnt mean skills. U are a noob who cant win withouth any cheat, cuz that u always do it.

Learn to play first, than later u try to cheat.