Who were they?

DH

Who were they?

DH
Were these players real?

X2X SkyDragon
KoRT SHANI
M-T SATAN 666
TOR ROYAL
MT SalahAdin
Blood-Ruse Ahiles
D-F Ahile
D-F BlackMoon
D-F Davor
LT-U Joulas
W@W Sacdel, also Kazax NightKnight and Kazax WolfRam

some of them were good in game...but  i think many of them were not interested for SHC enough or they were akas...i came online many of them aren't here
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Who were they?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
From your list, I knew SkyDragon, Sala-adin, and Kazax NightKnight.

Sky was in DHK before we all went inactive, then he joined X2X.  I remember when he was a little noobie, and I trained him a lot, so I don't think he's an aka.

M-T Sala-adin was a very good nffs player, but I don't know too much about his background.  All I know about him is that when I was in GR back in 2010/2011 or so, many people were saying he was the best in nffs.  So, I played him twice and I won both, but both were good games.  Don't know anything else about this guy, but because he played actively for a long time, I doubt he was an aka.

I definitely don't think Kazax NightKnight was an aka.  He was always around every day for like 2-3 years (back in 2009 - 2011 if I recall).  Also, he was only just "ok" in game, which makes me less suspicious.  I played a lot of 2v2 with him on enemy team.  He was one of those "reliable" guys who would just join your 2v2 room and play without speaking much, if I recall.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
DH

Re: Who were they?

DH
I remember SkyDragon for a little period of time. I came to SHC in 2010 - 2011. My first clan was Kazax. WolfRam and Night Knight recruited me. Then I joined X-WAR and then D-F.  I agree with you that SalahAdin wasnt aka, he was good in no fire fs and defeated me few times. I never won him. D-F Tony recruited me to D-F and was learning me how to play. I remember his game style: he was always put wall around the king and do moat (his advise to me), also making big pop on 1st test. He told me he studies mechatronics. I think he was real. Was making room with description 'Join if you can handle'.

I dont know for BlackMoon and Davor. I haven't seen them to many times online. Maybe Dingo and T-Bag used their accounts. I know for sure T-Bag used Civo's account (he did rush on the begining with macemans some knights, ha and sins. He was making wall, but not classic wall like all players do (he made small wall) around the castle and traps around and was mixing all army in no fire fs (macemans,knights,monks,sins,pikes) something like Peabody few times did vs me in 2v2 no fire fs game.

T-Bag told me that some Royal guy was aka of Bartholo. I remember clearly that. He told me that while we were still friends. I believed him. Maybe later Royal stopped being Bartholo and gave his account to someone esle. Also he told me then that REAL BARTHOLO WAS FROM BRASIL. I know him on YT Guillerme Bartholo. He enoyed listening to heavy metal music and told me rap sucks.

Also for the others, i dont too much care about Shani, was totally noob, MT-Satan 666 too. I also remember some polish guy called BRQ DarkRose who was good in game but think he was aka player. And many others like XCON R1P, Apollo (aka Erec) and W@W L@ra aka T-Bag (he owned UN-FRAMED in nof).

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Who were they?

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Yes, D-F Tony was real.  He was in GameSpy since 2006 or 2007, as I remember.  Yes, T-Bag used Civonarish name for a while, and I think him or Dingo also used Blackmoon, but I'm not sure about that one.

I don't know about Royal and Bartholo, but I know Bartholo used a lot of stupid names and did stupid things (like make woodcutters in enemy base and then laugh and quit, etc).  He seemed to stop giving a shit about the game after 2007 or so, unfortunately.  Yes, he's from Brazil and definitely likes metal and thinks rap sucks.  That's him, lol.

Since you were in X-WAR, do you remember Lord Mert / Jasel?  I don't know if there were 2 people, but I know 100% that Mert used Jasel's account often.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Who were they?

The Notorious One
DH you have right-BRQ DarkRose was an aka of a Polish guy and this guy was [X-CON]Shork,he admit that to me some time ago-it was him.

I doubt Royal have something common to batholo,i remember since he came to the gr early days make this big camp on aw-lub map with tons of x-bows on tower and nobody cant broke this style of playing until YNWA beat this on stream.He always sit in room with some russians players and talk with them in russian language-i doubt that real bartholo know this language so well.
DH

Re: Who were they?

DH
I remember Jasel, Lord Mert, Dream L, Mehmet from X-WAR. I forgot the others. Maybe If i type [X-WAR] in search i would see some more. Mert was caught cheating against Dingo. I saw Jasel few times online. Dream was online in many games and Mehmet was noob. I could defeat him. I was always thinking why my leaders dont come online while i was in the clan lol. Feanor told me that Jasel and Mert used each others accounts!

Was there option on GSA to use other people account?

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Who were they?

Someone from the crowd
Hey Mr.DH,

Ofc there was option for using multiple GSA accounts. You could choose which account you want to use when you are logging in gsa. Ask Hl, he knows the best.

Best regards,

Someonefromthecrowd.
DH

Re: Who were they?

DH
If there was an option to make more accounts in gamespy, that means people made akas. So shit from the gamespy continued to live after gs was closed. Nowadays we have  shit on  gameranger. I'm glad to be new player to this game because root of all evil and lies come from old players who came first. PEACE.

1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Who were they?

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
This post was updated on .
Ahile, BM, and Davor were not akas. BM was Croatian. He played back in GSA and was my 2v2 partner for a period, back when Tony was Tbag's main 2v2 partner. He was inactive for some years, and then the real him popped up in GR and was semi-active for a while. I verified it was actually him. Tbag maybe (can't remember) used his name for a little period as an aka, but the real BM played on GR for a while also.

It's been a long time and I forgot some details about Ahile and Davor. I think Davor was Slovakian or something, and Ahile was American. Cool guys, not akas.
DH

Re: Who were they?

DH
Thanks for explanation mr. Dingo. I just wanted to know. It's always interesting to know information about players, who is real and who is not. Unreal persons do training on aka accounts  and then they come on real accounts to own some noobs. New players don't talk to much, they open rooms imediatelly when they come online. If you are truly legend, the legend speaks for itself and you dont need aka accounts to prove yourself. Through my shc career i made many mistakes, not only in game, but in relationship with players and community. I was young and I simply did not know. My wish to win the game and be better and better was really strong and that somehow led me into problems. So guys, watch what you want, it may come true!

Can you tell me your email adress? I wanna PM you and tell something. I would be really greatful in advance. Today i was reading our conversation from Facebook and saw you blocked my fb account.
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Who were they?

Grim_Reaper
Ahile was romanian.
He's lurking in the shadows. Waiting for his next victim. Hands like ice and eyes like coal. He sits. He waits. His long dark robe drags against the floor, his scythe gleams in the light. Frozen in terror his victims stare. They stare into soulless eyes. Illusion has been hardened by lies and betrayal. The victims are slowly losing their breath. One manages to speak his last words: "Who are you?" The creature replies with a raspy voice: "I am the Grim Reaper".

Re: Who were they?

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
Davor was BMs neighbor.

Re: Who were they?

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who were they?

Fahad
idk abt Skydragon and Sacdel. All of these other players were real.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Who were they?

Fahad
the ahile that joined DF was a romanian, his real name was luca. The other ahile was this Ukranian guy tight with feanor.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Who were they?

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
ahhhhh that sounds right. Thanks

Re: Who were they?

MAX POWER
DH wrote
 W@W L@ra aka T-Bag (he owned UN-FRAMED in nof).
That's some bullshit, in the only tournament we played against each other i think we had 2-2 record.
and Tbag was a good guy so i wouldn't try to compete and prove who is better, you would as well rarely see me play 1x1.

I have respect to all players who could happily play no rules, no pt games.

and whoever created the topic, of course (LT-U)Joules was real.
DH

Re: Who were they?

DH
While T-Bag was on the L@ra aka he told me that he defeated you, that you got only few kills. Idk for other matches you played. DH = DarkHell
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Who were they?

MAX POWER
it's definitely possible that some akas killed me, not like i was very top anyway. it is slightly unfair from the point of view that i would usually want to have fun when i play, meaning not clicking with all my abilities, meaning avoiding top players. but you have to accept that some people are sneaky, whatever.

Re: Who were they?

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
Yeah beating someone with an aka isn't the same as with your main nick. The person playing the aka takes the game the game less seriously, and you're in the dark about the opponent plays, whereas they may have some experience playing against you.
12