Which website has better music? X2X or DF

Which website has better music? X2X or DF

Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Which website has better music? X2X or DF

MAX POWER
su its  x2x, if we would  compare two your given links...

Re: Which website has better music? X2X or DF

[>D-F<] SenS|TivE
X2X is very cool website and very good music but D-f have better music :)

Re: Which website has better music? X2X or DF

MAX POWER
im the only one who didnt  hear anything  in the link dingo posted?? :D

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Which website has better music? X2X or DF

Dagepyn Kazmi
I thinks DF is better. Cause there's Raise Against song...

Re: Which website has better music? X2X or DF

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
DF site is better then X2X  site,music on  both of them are pussy musics.I like hardcore shits.