WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

~W@W~Assassin
I agree with Ares. he has to be on the best of recent times or even the best of all times list

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

MAX POWER
with a view  that  not many players are active recently ,  he maybe  could be in the list of recent . but W@W  , dont joke about  best list . i know Jokubas is not with us now , but all who played should know  what a big problem he was . blacky lost vs him ( p.s.  it was 2v2 , so   it doesn't mean its 1v1). and by the way  this list of recent players is  not  so bad .

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

*KoRT*~Artorius~{fair}*†*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErSP_q7OV4

for fun =-) sorry ~ ~ ~

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5ywf1VHOc

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

[X-CON] Ares
Sry Hl i must tell u: u are idiots ! WTF is now, this list...... dingo best ?? we all know u play under Hacket akount so he cant be second. Garnett 4 ?? he can be 10 or 20 but never 4. ( this is noting person garnett) Lider bet all this guy so why he is not  best ?? omg sry but i think  u made this list only for fun and I dont want be on any ur list.
We all know who is good who is best and we no nead  this ur own list.

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

T-Bag
Ares shut ur fuking face,Dingo is the best at the moment, and the list is correct except zest and teacher in it.

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

MAX POWER
i dont want  to create   other topic  but  tell me what is that :D   :   http://s50.radikal.ru/i129/1004/59/4609a5961153.jpg   [>D-F<] ~ Number 1~: ALL EXPERTS!! IN VIPERS WEBSITE CHAT   also   kazax  said  all experts .  so who the experts?  why players , who play  no f fs  for all their live  become  top  players?   no f fs  becomes   the  game , which  requires more   skills?  more  army control ability?    also ,  oktavianas   has beaten  wolf ram in first round in april event, and  show  me ss at least  to know  that  you didnt  lost like a girl . no , its no matter,  wotf ram  is better ,  he dont even  need to  have  ever killed  some player.  FUCK  THAT list !

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

T-Bag
can someone translate what Unframed just said?

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

MAX POWER
D-f and kazax said that experts made this list. So why this is bullshit if experts made?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

MAX POWER
1)I did not mention him.2) you had won and you had lost,so the words 'over and over' are not cerrectly used. 3) i think kazax and preacher have fallen from the sky to this unknown list.

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

[X-CON]-Lider
Dingdong stop LIE!!! noob what 7 times??? we now have 2;3  and we play only 5 times 1vs1

Re: WTF this ??!! The best list... ?! some mistake

Lutel
Ares, you can make your own list, is that a problem for you? It is just HolyLord's list, he can think whatever he wants. Can't he has his own opinion and his own top list? It is just a list, why you make it so important?
The answer is: you want to be on that list. You think that you're one of the best players and you do not understand why are you not there. You can think that, why not. But Holy doesn't, so you're not there, sorry for that :(.