View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
This post was updated on .
Hi, I'm UnFramed. You might know me from such films like "Haters hate UnFramed", "Run, Fahad, run". Also you can know me from such bestseller book like "How to become an expert SHC player".

I have a suggestion.  As I have some interest in geography, I suggest a topic where people, SHC players, would share a view from their window. It's not topic like there has been one topic before, where people were asked to share how  they really look so they all posted gayish anime pictures and everyone who shared real picture was called ugly.

Seems pretty easy, get  started :)
Also, if there is nothing to see from a window, you can share your own made pictures of your town/city/village.

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS

Re: View from my window :)

Ferocious07
From the terrace adjacent to my room's window.

Re: View from my window :)

Szeky
xdddddddddd

that cat   like a boss

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
http://postimg.org/image/jw2fb58j5/ Yeah cat is funny.

Nice, ferocious, i hope there will be more who share.
And yeah, i really like if people share pictures from  middle Asia. Because I have that (wrong) stereotype that they live in deserts and some people said their countries are very "green"

Re: View from my window :)

~Vika~
Ok, thats my window :

There is not only green of course, on other side of house is some civilisation also.
Small city, wine territory with some small mountains.

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
Such a nice and rich country of yours.
Ill show some north europe weather :D   Soviet union made houses :D
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7866/563xt.jpg

<If i fits i sits>
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7866/563xt.jpg

Sorry I love my animals too much :D

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
This post was updated on .
And here is our old friend
Ninja -Shinobi-   pictures i have got quite a long time ago but theyre also different from other pictures and  i find them nice. It's Iran.

Re: View from my window :)

[>D-F<]~Dingo
Here's a pic of my backyard with my nephews and a snowman that I worked on for like 3 hours. My family moved into the city a few months ago, and now we have a house with a small backyard and we hardly get any snow here :(

just a pic of the portland trail blazers at their home court

The university of Portland clock tower around christmas time at night

here are some pics of a hiking trail not so far from where I live, in the northwest USA there's tons of awesome places like this, i'm going to one today

And here's a pic of when I was trying to leave a gas station when it was busy. I was needing to go to class but I was low on gas, so I asked my mom if i could borrow her car since she wouldn't be using it and I'd be late if I stopped for gas because it's always very busy around that time of the day (she was just staying at home watching tv), and she said no, it'll be fine, just go. So I took a pic and sent it to her, and i was 10 minutes late for class :D

But ill try to get some better pics that represent my city better, good job unframed, interesting topic

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
Your pictures remind me www.geoguessr.com[ it's that new interesting game from google maps] places from america, because i dont know what the hell, but surprisingly quality of view is terrible xD

Re: View from my window :)

[>D-F<]~Dingo
haha yes, they were all taken on the shitty camera on my phone, and i am not a very good photographer haha

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
Btw, after seeing Portland Trail Blazers pic, i couldnt hold myself from sharing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvydas_Sabonis Greatest ltu player of all times xD

These where old times when Trail Blazers were one of the best teams in NBA even thought they didnt make it to the finals i think.

Re: View from my window :)

[>D-F<]~Dingo
yeah trail blazers were pretty good in the early 90's

Re: View from my window :)

~Vika~
Fero, that's a really nice view.
Unframed, I like your cat :D
The pics from Iran are from normal life, thats nice, if you don't say what country is it I would know it only from the carpet bazar pic lol.
Dingo, cool snowman, cute nephews, the hiking trail looks great, but when you were hiking for gas maybe the other waiting there were your class mates who didn't get mom's cars too or just their moms after they gave their cars to their sons and got empty back... :p

Re: View from my window :)

[>D-F<]~Dingo
probably lots of moms, actually it was so busy because some old couple's car broke down right in the road and they were blocking traffic, i offered to them to help push their car out of the way but they refused, so probably their grandkid borrowed their car and messed up the engine

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
This topic is for everyone's entertainment so I still hope to see more people(or same people) sharing pictures because i dont want to look like attention whore sharing everything :D
Its still pretty good result to see urban and countryside enviroment weve got here :D

Re: View from my window :)

MAX GALINGUMAS
I know one reason of some people's inactivity(in topic created by me)

There are some  haters who hate me and the only thing they can  is to disagree with me for shit and they  are  definately too arrogant to show/do something for good even though it's just an idea for shc players to know each other better.
I love you haters, dont hate me :(( I know you read everything :)))

Re: View from my window :)

[>D-F<]~Dingo
ill get more pics soon

Re: View from my window :)

Erec
i took this after i was coming home from library at 8pm
http://postimg.org/image/tbv0s9l2z/

here is another one of my street
http://postimg.org/image/jkc0gdlo1/df3b1b44/

Re: View from my window :)

[>D-F<]~Dingo
that can't be canada, where is the snow?
12