Victor idiot aka Holyking

.!Warrior!.
The guy who was fooling ppl is no more to fool other . Victor ( Biggest Cheater + Idiot ) is AkA Holyking
Proof = http://postimage.org/image/v20614la1/full/
he gave me his skype id and talked to me .. 100 % aka
ip,s suck sometimes but this never
Holyking was an old player before but victor used his name and back so all i need is to block him and not to play and if wanna play then play with 6 watchers :P ..
I made this account just to message this now i will not online from this account u can say anything ..

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

Szeky
is there anyone who still cares about akas?

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

MAX GALINGUMAS
This post was updated on .
This guy is genius, you should encourage him on his works :@ After like  half year while everybody else knew victor is hk, he made a research and posted his results.

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i assign ninya, nazir, or unframed with the task of making a meme with slowpoke about this

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

Ninya

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

MAX GALINGUMAS
lol :D

btw, i never used to see slowpoke memes before,  noone used to  find them funny :| so it means dingo is big nolifer cause he knows even this meme :|

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

[>D-F<]~Dingo
haha ninya thank you, good job.

and unframed, i am a big no lifer. there's a popular joke/trick on the internet, and my friend tried to do it to me, but I knew what he was going to say because i saw it on the internet. this sums it up pretty well: http://i.qkme.me/3rz882.jpg

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

Erec
dingo stinks, so does unframed and nazir stinks more but not as much as ninya

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

[>D-F<]~Dingo
erec do you like dragons?

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

Ninya
erec is mad i could go league of legends pro and hes a nooblord

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

Nazir
ninya is shit at memes, you shouldn't have asked him to make one xD
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

[>D-F<]~Dingo
he did good, BUT WHERE WERE U WHEN I SUMMONED U SLAVE???!!

well i kinda have a life so im not always looking at this forum  sorry master

[>D-F<]~Dingo
you have a life? what?

moarjelly pls.

Re: Victor idiot aka Holyking

Ninya
he is jelly he cant be as good as his master, ever