Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Before the Haters comes here, yeah, im posting a Top of Sh1 in a ShC forum, because there are Sh1 and ShC players too. If you guys want to take a look:

http://sergiuhelldragoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=595&p=930#p930

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
Do you know Lone Fighter's id on gr?
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
His ID is: 804210

That's strange, on the list it says hes from U.S.A (the USA flag is beside his name) but it says he lives in Central America, are you sure that's him?
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

Vendetta
Why here is no (LT-U)Vendetta?^^
Why Tw1n 97 if he hasn`t lost in 2012?

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

{{DHK}}Arm@
Lol, I'm glad I beat Lone fighter and razor edge (good polish friend) in most 1v1 in sh1 (in GSA).
Is there top list of greatest of all times in sh1? I'm sure Bar and Holy should be in it.
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

Fireboy
Lol of course not, both of them don't match to, for example, top 10 sh1 of all times. That's a true fact.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
I'm waiting post of hl that he will say he and barth should be on it because some rediculous reasons.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Tw1n has lost to Assasin Twice.
Vendetta, well, he wasnt active enough.
About the Top of Bests Times, im making this with help of Tw1n, Trisje and Assasin.

Well, i didnt put Bartholo and HollyLord, because they are not playing Sh1.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
List Updated: Rewards Added.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Yeah, I didn't play SH1 in 2012.

But when I played, I've beaten Tw1n, Bubba, and Razor lol - it's just too easy of a game for me, which is why I always preferred SHC.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Why dont we play a game for fun ?

I beat all players below 10th player.U can ask everyone personally.I am sure I have enough skills to beat some players on the top just I dont play it much .And u counted all players who play sh1 ,not top ,best ,medum.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
Just top 10 is experts, Top 3 = Top Players.
And, a question, what is ur gameranger ID ?

An observation, i've privilege some peoples in the Rank, to we dont get the same problems as last year. Even with few players, we still having fools jealous.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

MAX POWER
He just gave you info you uncultured piece of crap.

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
LoL, What ?

Re: Top Best's - Sh1 Players of 2012