This is true and really imortant thing!

xxxxxxxxx

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

xxxxxxxxx
Today i played game vs Holylord and HolyEmpire 2v2.My friend in game was {GoC}RoyalWine.When i joined room i had name kazax bekzat lol,then goc joined room.HolyEmpire told:Kick him,he is cheater".BUt when other players not comed,holy told ok lets play him.We start game 2v2(no rules.5pt.3k).In the biggining of the game it was 2v1 me and goc with holylord.Probably HolyEmpire tried to get best gold.In the middle of the game Goc get a HolyEmpire castle.He deleted wall(holyempire's).How someone can delete other wall(not own).Ofc with  any cheat.When HolyLord start losing 2v1 with me and GoC then HolyLord back to castle to camp,defending.He told something to goc.I didint wrote cuz it was private message.Then GoC asked him  why(i saw cuz that wasnt pm).And then goc told him ok.Theeeeeeeeen!! When i went to own HolyLord with catas,cuz he lost all his.I start to destroy buildings! and then goc(MY FRIEND IN GAME IN 2V2)start to kill all my catas....U can understand now that HolyLord told him to shut my catas cuz he know that he have cheat as i saw when i joined room! And holy knew that he have cheat holyempire too just write my second or 3rd message of this text.HolyLord is found in game like  a cheater,this thime not his own cheat but he play with cheaters and he know that they are cheaters and he dont kick them froom rooms,so i am 100% that he is cheater too cuz he play with cheaters(AND HE KNOW THAT THEY ARE CHEATERS!)..Btw i really dont know he played for fun or his best.At the endi want tell that i am not Erec,Lance lol.....i am not Lusenard(maybe u think i am luse cuz now i want found him for cheat,cuz he founded me.NO i am not Lusenard).I will tell my name only to few players i belive here on gr.AT THE END SS WHO PROVES ALL!!!   http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/198/fdgfdgdfg.png

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

xxxxxxxxx
IN PICTURE  U CAN SEE THAT YELLOW IS MY FRIEND AND HE SHUT MY CATAS.

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

xxxxxxxxx
AND HE KILLING THEM ! HL TOLD HIM TO KILL ME CUZ HE KNEW THAT HE WILL LOST VS ME.i repeat i dont know it was his best or not.

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

xxxxxxxxx
goc can do that with cheat.THAT IS ALL

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

xxxxxxxxx
I AM BLUE IN GAME U CAN SEE MY HA GOING TO OWN HL.

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

Ninya
next time make 1 post not 6 omg and i dont see any cheat in this ss, so you are complaining about friendly fire??? who cares!

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

MAX POWER
no matter about  these  six posts. but firstly, blue is aka, i dont like  such players .  but  if  its true about cheating,  it just shows what  idiots  live these days. need to avoid such kind of players. my logic is simple  philosophy -  if your live  is so sucked , if  your day was  bad , you didnt  communicate with your friends(if there are any) if become eager to do bad things .  just imagine :  smart man , with  nice parents , nice friends , there is  no factor which make you start to cheat, because no  bad emotions disturb your head :)))) .  in conclusion -  most of you are assholes, noobs, bitches.

Re: This is true and really imortant thing!

xxxxxxxxx
u dont see cheat ninya? ofc that u dont see cuz u are noob.Holy didnt used cheat read what i wrote but he told goc to kill my army with catas cuz she knews that he will lost if goc dont do that.That is kind of cheat.Cheat=no fer play.