Think what you do

MAX POWER
at the moments like this i think what  shit i do arguing with you, what shit you do.  arguing with erec is kind of shit. arguing with  dh is kind of shit two.  i was watching basketball with friends  in VU university hostel from the 13th floor.  Lithuania won vs rank nr 1 by FIBA in  the world- Argentina. it seemed to be  fantastic moment. but what we  get... after game all students started shouting, singing. we were in 13th floor balcony. one guy throwed out a chair .  and  later two of my friends saw a man lying out  to the ground. he was from 15th floor. i havent seen things like that before . the guy was lying with broken leg on the ground, no moves.  He was died. what i want to say... maybe im bit emocional, but i just want to say we are arguing from total unneccessary problems. i dont understand why you dont find it good to get on with other people, dispite they are virtual friends or etc. fuck the children who have lost the humanity

Re: Think what you do

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Think what you do

Erec
This is one thing i'd agree with dingo on. JK!
nO SERIOUSLY AM NOT JOKING
JK LOL
jk about jk i take this shit seriously LOL
I might go commit suicide because dingo hurt my feelings with his perfect use of the English language and ability to me fuck me in my own words (not true at all, i do the opposite to him). I bet hes a great guy in real life same with you Arminas but on Gameranger, well it's just a game. There's arguments because a plain game with no forums or shit would be just boring. But yea, shit talking is fun. Especially with amateurs like DH who doesn't understand English and usually mispronounces words like .. well every word basically. Although the only challenge around here is probably Dingo whom is a fucking nerd. He examines the dictionary 24/7 for crazy words to make his phrases more deep and a Thesaurus to make him sound more professional. I'm legit noobs. After all it took me 4 mins to make this post,
bb losers