The last Event On This World

Commander

Re: The last Event On This World

-Rivaz-
As the world is about to end which means I'll also die! will you fulfill my last wish?
Okay my last wish is that AS The world is about to end Atleast get some life for the last days on this world. What will you say to Your Lord when you'll be facing Him?
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: The last Event On This World

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i was wanting to play, but i had forgotten that i have to work that day :(

Re: The last Event On This World

MAX POWER
You have a job?

Re: The last Event On This World

Nazir
... at Subway xD
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: The last Event On This World

{{DHK}}WarLord
at least

Re: The last Event On This World

[>D-F<]~Dingo
i have 2 jobs, i work at a toyota dealership and as a tutor at my college.

Re: The last Event On This World

MAX POWER
very good :D im happy for that :D

Re: The last Event On This World

Fahad
I would have played this tourney but i m busy studying and playing soccer
Get Schwifty.

Re: The last Event On This World

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
This post was updated on .