The greatest 1v1 match

LOL

The greatest 1v1 match

LOL
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
LOL

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

LOL
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

"An Old DHK"
Your paranoid,

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Uhh...

I beat Dingo 10 times.  Dingo beat me 0 times.

I beat Blacky 6 times.  Blacky beat me once.

I beat Civo once.  He never beat me.

Hackett beat Dingo 3 times.  Dingo never beat Hackett.

Blacky probably beat Lider many times too.

even blacky beat dingo:  http://img541.imageshack.us/i/dingo.png/

hehehehe

and my games vs dingo....

http://img99.imageshack.us/i/hlowneddingo.png/
http://img132.imageshack.us/i/holyvsdingo.png/
http://img401.imageshack.us/i/holyvsdingo.jpg/
http://img85.imageshack.us/i/owneddingo.jpg/
http://img186.imageshack.us/i/holyowndingo.png/
http://img97.imageshack.us/i/holyowndingo3.png/
http://img301.imageshack.us/i/hlbeatdingo2.png/
http://img63.imageshack.us/i/holyowndingounderaka.png/

http://img405.imageshack.us/i/hlbeatdingozura.png/
http://img341.imageshack.us/i/hlbeatdingozura2.png/

hmmm....

1v1 :  HolyLord - 8   Dingo - 0
2v1:   HolyLord - 2     Dingo - 0

HolyLord - 10
Dingo - 0

:)
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Dingo
yeah yeah our last 1v1 was atleast 8 months ago. And Hackett beat me once, I don't know wtf you're talking about. Blacky beat me once in gameranger and I beat him once. I also beat you when you were under the name Dracula.

Holylord you're talking so much shit, how about this weekend we have a few 1v1's? 1v1 in my favorite map/rules, then yours, then play some random shit that neither of us play very often. Either show you're still better than me or admit that you're not.

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

MarLLBOrO
STOP FIGHTING gentelmans!!

Why u two dont match 1v1 again?

anyone win he is best ok?

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Tbag
sounds like a challenge, will HL accept? is he affraid, is he ready to get beat by dingo? FIND OUT SOON, JUST ON THE BEST OF CRUSADER FORUM

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

{{DHK}}HolyLord

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Dingo
You're obviously unsure of it yourself. Every time you claim to be better than me you feel the need to post every screen shot you have of every game we've played. I'm a lot better than I was since we last played, and if you want to hold your title then you need to renew it. Either prove you're better than me or don't claim you are. Wins from so long ago don't count towards the present, which is a fact that you seem to want to ignore.

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
See... you say the same thing every time hehehe
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Dingo
Only because it's true. I don't play like I used to play 8 months ago at all.

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
After you get owned, you'll say the same thing in 8 months.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Dingo
Nah, I can't/won't get any better than I am right now. Although I was at my peak about 2 months ago I might've gotten worst, but if you'd agree to 1v1 me I'd play a few practice games to get back up. If you beat me now you would be now and forever better than me ; )

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Aiden
Dingo its time you get over SHC bro and focus on life, Holylord will always remain a loser looking for excuses and ways of proving that he's better than someone. His "mate" Peabody was found cheating the other day. Feanor showed me an ss of their 1v1 and it showed Peabody had 800 Iron produced meanwhile Feanor only had 200 or so. You can ask him to see the ss. He's not a guy that gets in any of this bullshit or makes up lies and I believe him. His gameplay is pretty fair to and he said he built his iron mines or w.e at the very start like he usually does and used all of his iron. Peabody had no fear factor either.

So tell me, how is this possible?
Should I trust a player thats holy's friend in real life (not to menton they met up with each other etc) and many have accused them of cheating over the years. MANY
Or should I believe a player who is well respected in Gameranger and doesn't talk shit and is pretty nice to talk to?

This Website is nothing more than a "Kingdom of Holy's and his vision of the best players that ever existed". Take Michael Jordan and holy for example. Both were "great" players in their time but no one knows if they can compete with the people whom are in their prime today (Lebron James/Masosz/Dingo). Of course you'd post ss of them when they were a rookie (new to the game) and use that as your weapon against them. Remember one of Charles Barkley's games vs Kobe Bryant in the 90s? No one knew Kobe Bryant and at that time Charles Barkley was one of the elite players in the NBA. Now look at Kobe Bryant and tell me who do you think is better? lord, you also shouldn't be saying that blacky uses TM and wouldn't be as good without it. You yourself said you did 154 or so clicks in 10 seconds. Not humanly possible. Two fingers is bullshit! I remember 1 year ago when I started this game online, Arm@ told me the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING. Two fingers my ass rofl, there is no difference. The biggest difference in clicking would be when you hold the mouse with your left hand and click with your right hand (above the mouse).

Also, don't be so satisfied that you were the "greatest" player in the history of this game and about showing off to other people all the time. Nothing is perfect. Not me, Not you nor time.

All i had to say, (not taking this game seriously, just thought I'd let you know)
Peace. OH! and post some more "recent" 1v1 ss pls!

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Dingo
thats not fair that holylord gets to be michael jordan, of course michael jordan is better than lebron james or kobe bryant! This is way different, maybe HL is magic johnson and I'm michael jordan, idk

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

{{DHK}}HolyLord
I never said Blacky wouldn't be good without TM.   If you think Blacky isn't good without tm, you're retarded.

...it's funny that you think 154 clicks in 10 seconds is "not humanly possible"  lol - it just shows how uninformed you are about what you are talking heheh
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

{{DHK}}HolyLord
http://sky1.sky.com/speed-clicking

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/462/clickspeedfirsttry.png

you should have listened to arma.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

????
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5960/115clicks.jpg
Here is my MAX!
LOL

Dingo If u can reach 115

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Dingo
nobody cares how fast you idiots can click, the point is that i am better than holylord at everything, including chess, shc, halo 3, cod4, soccer, talking to girls, looking good, fucking, writing, reading, math, talking, arguing, debating, discussing things, not acting like a nerd, being smarter than everyone else, being a cool person, football, basketball, soccer, halo 3, chess, math, and every hobby of holylord's i am better than him in it. i am all around better than him in everything you can think of, except for negative things like being gay, and sucking dick, he is better than me at those things.  I am also better than him at making long lists

Re: The greatest 1v1 match

Lusenrad
LMFAO Only 115 clicks? Omg you are a noob of clicks.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7301/151clicksnoob.jpg
123