The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
we are the best in game

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Ninya
well thats just a lie, x2x / x-con are the best atm

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Ninya
and im not talking about the skilllevel

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
X2X lol ninya.....i can beat 90% players from x2x....X CON is ok,they are good...

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
From X2X i am better then:Jay,Firecat,Iran,Crusaderangel,Ice dragon,Geralt....i cant remember all....

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Szeky
i dont think so u r better than geralt , he is pretty good: )

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Ninya
dudes i said "im not talking about the skilllevel"
to be a good clan you dont need to have the best players or shit, there are things like honor and respect and actually the only people from df who have that are probably dingo and tbag  the rests are total douchebags (well except fireboy) and they arent good at all too
darkhell im pretty sure you will loose jay and probably ice dragon and geralt too...
well problem of x con is tm :o

i beat geralt i beat jay and i  beat ice dragon fuck off u gey who hide ur perssonal identity......lmao and back to gs aka....

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Fireboy
lol, dh stop.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Dagepyn Kazmi
Wolf-Ram and Subanofire is BETTER than you, Dark Hell!!!

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Lol wolfram and subanofire,this is really funny maybe they 2v1 vs me,then they have chance......i dont want to stop fb i like barking...

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Dagepyn Kazmi
I don't care... But they told to me, you're Kazax member before this...

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
i was in kazax and thanks god i left and joined df

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Dagepyn Kazmi
But you must remember, who makes you better is Kazax. Kazax trained you to be someone great, and you betrayed.

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

tbag
i trained him to be good, while he was in kazax he was coplete noob

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

Dagepyn Kazmi
Must I believe you? Oooh, you're as bad as Dark Hell? Hahaha, ahli neraka.

Re: The best clan right now is [>D-F<]~ U cant join hahah :((((

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
LLLLLOOOOOOOL are u kidding me....WOLFRAM NEVER LEARNED ME IN KAZAX AND NIGHT KNIGHTS CUZ THEY ALWAYS WAS INACTIVE WHEN I PLAYED...ALWAYS I NEVER HAD PARTHNERS TO PLAY 2V2 VS OTHER CLAN SO I LEFT NOOBISH CLAN :(
12