The Coolest Guys Of All Time

Fireboy
0. [>D-F<]Dingo

1. NDR-DRGN_The-Nass and TheDudePulse

2. Me, of course ( 10000 them in about 24h will post ofc not, ur top 1 idiot Fireboy ).

3. [>D-F<]Tbag

4. MyDoom

5. ]G$W[-GaNg$tA]786[

6. [_KohlZaCk_TKo_]

7. [HELP]ScubaMan

8. {{DHK}}Slayer ( not Shazzabog )

9. DKS+Tresh+

10. NDR-DRGN-Airwave
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: The Coolest Guys Of All Time

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Coolest Guys Of All Time

Fireboy
i think u dont know only # 9 and # 7 , though Tresh played when I recruited u 2 DF, stupid. So, u only don't know Scuba. And it's not recent, it's Of All Time. SO FUCK U DINGO
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Coolest Guys Of All Time

Fireboy
Well, ok. Topic is not posted 2 u 2 know. So go clean ur stable.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

CONTENTS DELETED