The Biggest Bodybuildr In SHC

[X-CON] Ares
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Biggest Bodybuildr In SHC

[X-CON] Ares
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Biggest Bodybuildr In SHC

MAX POWER
lol , very interesting topic .nice idea i think , because many people here are too concentrated to their computers  , and  real life is omited .some , who call  themselves shc superstars ,  maybe look like nerds lol .ares , are you natural? you look  too bombastic . no offence ,  just i think  some of your parts look too big , for example shoulders. V is perfect form for a man . i advice to do more pull-up exercizes :) also  can you tell something about your max weighs in some exercizes?  id like to compare lol

Re: The Biggest Bodybuildr In SHC

((X2X))VIPER
Is it just me or does anyone else find that picture of Arek disturbing ? hahaha

Anyways, here is a link to my awsome body... be jealous !!!!   Im a facking Ninja

This is a picture of me fixing my computer.... CLICK HERE
SHC.jpg

www.SHcrusader.webs.com

VIPER.........

Re: The Biggest Bodybuildr In SHC

((X2X))Masosz
Hey Viper! How did you get this picture of me ?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The Biggest Bodybuildr In SHC

((X2X))VIPER