Tactics/Strategies

{KoRT} ZEST
While reading a topic related to Tactics I saw 1 interesting passage there:
Stop bakers from disappearing -- {{DHK}}Bartholo

I am just wondering how to do that? Thanks for your answers in advance

Re: Tactics/Strategies

...Work Your Magic...
Zest  come back to us)))

Re: Tactics/Strategies

Dagepyn Kazmi
Work your magic, what is ur clan?

Re: Tactics/Strategies

MAX POWER
dont  post shit, answer to this question somebody, im also interesed

Re: Tactics/Strategies

...Work Your Magic...
no matter clan matter some thet you dint know))
but when you will be more older you can get same))
gg amen)))

Re: Tactics/Strategies

[>D-F<]~Dingo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tactics/Strategies

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tactics/Strategies

[X-CON] Vika
I agree with Dingo,  to create perfect balance is not easy on maps with more than 4-5 farms, it costs often few - alot of pop. On low rec maps, where are max.3 farms the problem is solved. Its rarely bakers dissapear there, the first pile of flour (or space for it is same when no flour) is always there. The problem starts when are more than 1 pile, and the easiest way to keep the first there imo is to have more flour than bakers can take, the mills fill the flour piles in an order, so the first pile will never or rarely be empty ( more later in game than at begin ).

This is not a secret of DHK, who live in their own self made glory world, i wrote about it long time ago in polish shc forum also, and for all ( who can polish ;p).

Erec, not every topic must end how stupid someone is.

Re: Tactics/Strategies

{{DHK}}Arm@
How much time ago?

Re: Tactics/Strategies

{KoRT} ZEST
Thank you for your response.
with each new post of yours I think that somewhere in Usa there is smart nerd that `s got a doctor degree in mathematics (or physics) , that has nothing better to do but to post witty answers on forums about some old game.

I just want to say that you are really awesome dude.

hopefully , you will reveal few more tricks about this retarded game :D

"I'm guessing this is another scenario where Holylord and Bartholo think they patented common sense. " (c) - rofllmao Great words!

Re: Tactics/Strategies

{KoRT} ZEST
thank you for your response =)

Re: Tactics/Strategies

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tactics/Strategies

{KoRT} ZEST
You can get one in Pakistan and train their national forces

Re: Tactics/Strategies

((W@W))~Sacdel
Yeah ..Dingo should teach pak forces how to use their crossbow and catapult  ,,,they really need some training

Re: Tactics/Strategies

...Work Your Magic...
yepp this situation very very bad :( :( :(
we realy must much care about pakistani guys who live somhewere
Dingo this big mission positen on you