TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Tata vlad got owned and i am bragging now !!! He is the best quiter,after he saw that he dont have chance he used wc block too to catch me with kngnits and sins(i had knights+ha without shields),then when i owned his knights with mine he quit loool.Isnt strange to lose by one medium df member.You will probably say:It wasnt dark hell,cuz my name was lord crusader,i used that name cuz i was sure that i will lose lol,but owned that noob.I didnt used workshops,only 6 for knights lol,and i didnt make eco.Oh yes TATA DIDNT PLAY HIS BEST Lmao.GGGGGGG here is the ->http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/305/tatavladquiter.png. As i said before he will tell "This is not true like all experts talking when they lose vs medium players and good players.He quit vs me like FU luis vs legenda.GG

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[H-L] Lord_of_Hell
lol, so what?

one lucky game after how many? 100?
and how do you know he didn't crash? and if he quitted, it was his choice. you're not his mother to keep him away from not doing things lol.

lmao, chill.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[H-L]~DZUUUU[MJ]
well well....

1st blood,Vlad played your rules,your map,is easy to play some rules wich you knows and be able to play good

2nd blood,why you made this topic? you wanna proove you`re better than Vlad? Dude..you won him only one time,dont forget,you hosted the game,1 time is not enough to proove us you`re better than Vlad.Own him for many times to proove you`re really better than him,1 victory is not enough.

3rd blood,play with his settings and he will became a killing machine as a lot of people know. :)

CONCLUSION:

  You`re a poor boy !!!!!!!! who brags too much.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I am sure that he quit lol,cuz when i owned his army he said "End game?" i said "no" 1 sec.after he left lol.I am not so stupid that  i dont know what i quiting what is crush lol.Have you understood lord of hell ? Second Dzua you are poor noob too,he played on my map and my rules,of course i am host,but who cares for that.If he play on my map and rules he can leave?Lol? If you have any problem come 1v1 and i will own every [HL]sucker.Tata is noob,pussy,quiter,looser,idiot and i will brag during i play shc online.PEACE

[H-L]Dzua said : "Dude..you won him only one time"
Yes i beat him 1 time and he NEVER BEAT ME and the score is 1-0.GG

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
[H-L]Lord of hell said: "one lucky game"
Lol,what a lucky,i just owned him cuz i am better then him in no f fs and he wanted to kill me fast with knights like a  noob.I didnt used shields and i beat him cuz i had 80 knights and 150 ha lmao.I am owner.GG.He played for fun,good joke.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

MAX POWER
hey guys you are so sad, you are so enviuos that he won, you probably hadn't killed tada.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

vlad
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[H-L]~DZUUUU[MJ]
Hmm...

@DarkHell

 Well Well Well! I understand..you are a real game..maniac.NP
  PEACE!
 [H-L]Sucker?? you are a new boy in shc man...pm me i`ll tell you [H-L].

Tata vlad said:go away with ur fake ss........What  i said in last comments ? THAT HE WILL SAY "SS IS FAKE" OR THAT "HE PLAYED FOR FUN".....lol funny......Dzua yes i am new player and i am better of others who are play more then me.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

[H-L] Lord_of_Hell
wtf is here lool

Darkhell if you're gonna do the same every time you own somebody I'm afraid HolyLord will have to pay for extra bandwidth lol

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

-Rivaz-
Lol i must say i got lucky when i played vs him, i know he is FAR better then me...
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.

Re: TaTa vlad u gave ur best but u lose vs me and enigma 1v1.You quit vs me.

-Rivaz-
Lol i Must say that i got lucky vs him, but i know hes Far Better then me..
What if I told you, Your perception is a misconception due to Media Deception.