TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

Lusenrad
1 - ((X2X))CrusaderAngel
2 - BRQ Oxapam
3 - [X-WAR]|M E H M E T|
4 - ((X2X))Rapture
5 - ((((Gears))))$$Zion$$
6 - [(Ro_clan)]P@UL
7 - {F.U} Erec
8 - {GoC}sgt.royal wine
9 - {GoC}Cap.De@th $nak3
10- {KoHs}™• $ a J J a D

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

M E H M E T
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/M_E_H_M_E_T/

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

((X2X))Rapture
joke is Erec numbre 6? lolol hhhhhhhhhhhhh
he is one of best playre??

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
awful list,all noobs at list got owned by me.

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
on*

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

Queen Tiina
you have never owned me in 1v1, srryyy..

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Tina u suck really,i saw ur eco when u played with me 1v1,ask feanor now who is better me or u,he will tell u true.I am better now then u in all rules.I saw u on rules 2k 0 pt,ur eco totally have been blocked in game,feanor and ahiles attacked me together and i stayed in life.Second,i can tell u that u armory is bad in game,u make only few houses for xbows,i made more. so....:D

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

...Work Your Magic...
Dark Hell i can tell true))))
You are sick kid:))))))))))
ahhh
ah
ah

ha
ha
ha
ah

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

Szeky
looooool
fucking funny :))))

"I can tell u " darkhell dont think u r better than oxa :P

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

{F.U}Blacky
1. CrusaderAngel ? Rofl , http://yfrog.com/0ocrusaderangelp Nuup & quitter.
All others out of Erec suck too.

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
YES,I AM BETTER THEN OXAPAM,SHE SUX REALLY,AND SHE CAN PLAY 1 RULES ONLY lmao...no f fs event map low res kok of.....and making massive ha and sins....lol..what about other army...

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

Lusenrad
lol blacky beat crusaderangel?? I think he cheated or she understimated him. I cannot find any other explanation. :p

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
hahaha crusaderangel is quiter....lmao blacky.
vLd

Re: TOP EXPERTS REAL LIST.

vLd
TaTa_vLaD