Stupid Son of a Bitch Feanor

Fahad
1.  ~ZO~ Feanor [FL]
2.  ~J&J~Lord Saitek
3.  [>D-F<] Defs
4.  [X-CON] Maly [AK][LL]
5.  *AW-LUB* Ahilles
6.  *KoRT* Fahad
This mada faka added me because i just played 1 game after 26 days oh and the worst part is he added me to 6th pos even though these top 5 r noobs.2ndly Hl is right,A Top Expert must prove himself in all rules,Hl Makes Sense and his list is better than others.Its Accurate.
I would just like to say,Jebac u Fena,Take This List up ur Pizda u idiot
2ndly I am an expert at no f too,Just rusty at Cats Shooting vs Knights.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Stupid Son of a Bitch Feanor

[>D-F<]~ AQua_Dragon ~
This Top is the same as the others. Seems just these top 5 are the only pros in ShC.