Stronghold Crusader Tournament 2020

The Notorious One
This post was updated on .
Hi all.I woluld like to invite all of you to the one of the best SHC tournament in 2020,
its organized by [X-CON] clan (Lord Burek & Senor Medamri),supported by Firefly Studios.

There will be prizes for the first 3 players.

All gamers are welcome,maybe someone read this and think to join,for more info you can ask
[X-CON]Lord Burek (gr id:709307) and [X-CON]Medamri (gr id:1439022).

You can also registered on official site of the tournament: http://xcon-tournament.tk/

All players are wecome,probably its one of the last such a big SHC tournament.

You should register until 4-th May!

Cheers to all and HF!

Re: Stronghold Crusader Tournament 2020

The Notorious One
Latest news guys!

Thanks to the great sponsors, we have collected 230$ so far as a price for winners!

Anyone who whishes to donate, would be more than appreciated.If you decide to do that please conncact Lord Burek or Medamri on GR.

Thanks!