Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
LOL

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

LOL
Who care?

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

Geralt z Rivii
good reason
i think u did it after i beat dingo
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD
LOL

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

LOL
Geralt i said kill urself but first burn ur house

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

Dingo
i am ashamed to show my face?
LOL

u want to see my real pic? send me pm nd i will send u(LOSER OF LIFE AND GR KILL URSELF FAST)

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

Geralt z Rivii
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8559/niemcy148.jpg - im on roght
i have already showed it in this forum
now ur turn looser
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD
LOL

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

LOL

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

MAX POWER
 its like  95% sportsmen,who build upper side, and hide their legs(i do same).  i dont want  to see it but its just my guessing.  well its a place to criticise how  everyone ugly is , need to  show face lol .

Re: Stoped game with FU & X CON,all blocked.Reason:I am afraid.

Geralt z Rivii
so u r ashamed bicii
u didnt show ur face just body- lol

Dingo
who would you be to judge anyone anyway geralt haha