Sorry For My False Words

Mahmood
I made this topic to pay my apology to Ferocious for falsely blaming on his clicking skills. I apologize from the bottom of my heart, sorry Ferocious. We have been long time mates chap, and i am the one who is destroying    our friendship so i take my words back. Its A.ok now between me and Ferocious ( i guess ). Ferocious because of our atrocity people like Naruto are creating more fights so I ended this one up.. i would be extremely gratified if u forgive me

Re: Sorry For My False Words

{{DHK}}WarLord
?ur gay?

Re: Sorry For My False Words

MAX POWER
Its actually very nice of him. It makes him superior than many of these people here. Poeple who dont know how to say sorry should  actually be shot at their heads.

Re: Sorry For My False Words

Dagepyn
Ouh, I like weeding.
I serve you and you serve my people instead.

Re: Sorry For My False Words

[>D-F<]DangerField
He just proved he is KoRT ( Knocked out of the Round Table )

Re: Sorry For My False Words

Ferocious07
NVM , and a pm on GR would have been ok , anyway ;)

Re: Sorry For My False Words

|•Nàruto•|
((X2X))DangerField wrote
He just proved he is KoRT ( Knocked out of the Round Table )
lolololololol

Re: Sorry For My False Words

{{DHK}}WarLord
lol ,Knocked out of the Round Table it sounds funny.

Re: Sorry For My False Words

Mahmood
@fero em glad
@df fuck off
@undefeatable u r the gay bump me on gr and see what i can do..
@unframed thnx :)

Re: Sorry For My False Words

Fahad
Wht abt me MaX ?
Get Schwifty.

Re: Sorry For My False Words

{{DHK}}WarLord
Knock out round table , lol .. its funny .

Re: Sorry For My False Words

[>D-F<]DangerField
Lmao u dont make Sense Dick Faces Knights but Knocked Out of the round Table does make sense to everyone

Re: Sorry For My False Words

Fahad
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Sorry For My False Words

[>D-F<]DangerField
Well who is We ( Knocked out of the Round Table )

Re: Sorry For My False Words

Dagepyn
agreed