Saint love or S Raped!

{GoC} Micro Farad
He was messing with holy lord, calling him cheater. S is a big cheater indeed. he is double worker glitcher. If i accuse him he blames map and game settings. so you can use cheats in tough games? lol what a Noob
we played a 1v1 ((X2X)) basic map 2k 10 pt. He was raped! ;p

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6741/sraped.jpg

i know he will say that map is gay game setting is gay but infact hes noob who only knows 3k 10pt

"Those who call others cheaters are real cheaters indeed"

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

{GoC} Micro Farad
King of kings, lancelot, viper
You Retard peeps i just change my name to Micro farad doest it make me an ugly aka. and lancelot why you demand proofs about S's cheating? i saw him with my eyes and he admitted and blamed the map for it. remember again I am ugly bragger but not an ugly aka.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

Your Dady
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

Your Dady
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

King of Kings------fiRED!
{GoC} Micro Farad wrote
remember again I am ugly bragger but not an ugly aka.
when you people stop acting like experts? you are good players

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/556/farad.jpg

And to spice things a bit by now I declare war on ''lancelot'' and ''S''

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

King of Kings------fiRED!
according to screen shot its a brutal rape

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

King of Kings------fiRED!
[>D-F<]~Dingo wrote
check out the df ss of the week. www.df-clan.tk to see saintlove getting raped
Dingo.. after seeing the ss posted by saint it seems he raped whole DF.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

{{DHK}}Dracula
Yeah, he really didn't "rape" Dingo.   Compare his ss vs dingo to the 0 kills ss on DF website.... lol.   Plus I don't see an ss of T-Bag there.    :\

I'm pretty sure Dingo could destroy SaintLove 100 times in a row without losing once.   And I bet 30 of those would be like 2 kills.

And you really shouldn't be proud of beating Sly, Tony, Jage, or Lamberwich.   They aren't that good.

In fact, SaintLove should be ashamed of how bad he sucks, since he says he's played this game since it came out in 2002.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

King of Kings------fiRED!
wow! so every one is pissed at saint.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

[>D-F<]~Dingo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

[>D-F<]~Sly
ninja suck
tbag should take his spot

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

{{DHK}}Dracula
I don't think T-Bag deserves a spot in the top 10, especially since he calls people cheaters once he loses to them.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

{{DHK}}Arm@
thats why im not in this list and dingo is -.-
i suck
you suck
all suck

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Saint love or S Raped!

{{DHK}}Arm@
nah...i dont want be on that top list..like bartholo...i think holylord soon won't like to be on that top list too
i suck
you suck
all suck