STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

Ninya
here you go! a topic where lusenrad, erec, geralt, unframed,... can talk as much shit as they want without beeing offtopic :)
kkthxbye

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

MAX POWER
ninya is a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

Geralt z Rivii
dingo, dh, bicii, civo and all df are noobs and fucking idiots

:D
"Nobody is perfect, I am Nobody"

"Gówno i kapusta zawsze idą w parze.Jedno napędza drugie.Perpetuum mobile."

SI VIS PACEM,PARA BELLUM

 83.1.164.115:27339 | new cs 1.6 s&ns server ZOMBIE MOD

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

Ninya
pls dont tell it everyone man -.-

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
http://df-clan.tk check ss of the month.

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

Ninya
This post was updated on .
whats that song on your homepage?i know it but cant say what it is now :(

ps: rise against rocks <3

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

MAX POWER
yea i want it too. i  wrote in your guestbook for response , or if you can , put the name of the song here .  i would be grateful

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

Dingo
rise against - prayer for the refugee is the second song

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

Dagepyn Kazmi
Hi, if you talking about music, there's no wrong if I suggest you all to hear Queen's hits. Just like Bohemian Rhapsody, We Are The Champion, We Will Rock You, Love Of My Life, A Kind Of Magic, I Want To Break Free, and Radio Ga Ga...

Hahahaha, sorry if you don't like it... Cause I'm a Queen maniac...

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

Ninya
i know the second is rise against but i just cant get the first even though it sounds really familiar to me :(

PS: nvm , read the guestbook now, ty

PPS: good taste of music!!

Re: STUPID DISCUSSIONS TOPIC

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~