SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Try to name ONE player/person from SHC (please don't make a big list) who you have had the best times and experiences with, and respected the most as a person, throughout all your Crusader career.

Mine is maybe:

Arma
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

Ninya
Defs <3

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
NDR_DRGN_Airwave and GoC-Petakuty  (and ofc dingo and tony)

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

Fireboy
Fucking traitor fag, you don't love me cuz I'm junkie
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

Fireboy
Merlin, NDR Nass, NDR Airwave, DHK Garnett and many more I guess, too bad I can't make a big list lol.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

Ninya
if they cheat and say more guys ill add Mr. Rockstar

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

Defs~
Ninya and Saitek <3

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

{{DHK}}WarLord
sorry but i am not gay :)

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

[>D-F<]~Destiny
During my time i was exposed to quiet an amount of ppl but overall "Dingo Nd Tbag" are 2 hunchbags i respect
Then i would say "Kort Blackdragon nd Legenda" were 2 inspirational people in my early days

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
{GoC}Matteo, =TKo=Deathsnake, =TKo=Bartox, {{TLK}}JEDI, {{TLK}}SAMURAI, =G$F=Trinity, and a lot more buddies... Miss those days :(
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

[>D-F<]~Dingo
ewww matteo

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

{>FuRY<} Viktor †
Riva....:)
-LKV-      ~ Beyond Legend ~

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

feanor
ZEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he has best humor then all those players

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

MAX POWER
Yea, at this point he was best :)

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

among12
Heh! Why noone remembers about me :(?! xD For sure Rufex was the best one to me! Glory to him : )!

Re: SHC Player that you liked the most (Personally)

{{DHK}}WarriorWithin
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.