Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER
This post was updated on .
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=569836526363091&set=vb.479758035400515&type=2&theater this happens when you want to  go to toilet without waiting xD
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=485192104857108&set=vb.479758035400515&type=2&theater

 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=484567248252927&set=vb.479758035400515&type=2&theater
even  being shown on tv is np :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=484486044927714&set=vb.479758035400515&type=2&theater no culture even in aquapark

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=483756225000696&set=vb.479758035400515&type=2&theater
or how you have to  deal with girls

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=483614525014866&set=vb.479758035400515&type=2&theater
most cruel fight ever xDD

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=483148818394770&set=vb.479758035400515&type=2&theater
very good song :|

Well such things can happen in any country, but  russia is special :D american videos suck -
- bla bla bla nigga
-fuck  you/up/off...   . its kinda all background :D
Anyway, keep doing  sports, because you can never know when  you can be attacked  1x2 1x3. In shc you can beat  noobs  1x3 or 1x4, but in life its harder i suppose :D

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Ninya

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER
where have you been noob? kidnapped?

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER
http://www.yapfiles.ru/show/533667/682ce424e672dd803f1d1d7c2b3fe36d.flv.html
 ^^^^^^
 | | | | | |

Pakistanis having fun :D

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Moonwalker
Don't be so cruel about Russia. Russians have good culture and art and they are generally civilized people,of course there are always exceptions that you can find in any country.I can find so many bad videos on youtube and put them here to represent the bad country sides but I won't do it because it doesnt make sense.To follow up on the art and culture I have to mention some of the best world writers,poets and composers such as Dostoevsky,Tolstoy,Yesenin,Sholokhov,Bulgakov,Stravinsky,Borodin,Tchaikovsky.They wrote and played so many classics that your country will never seen.I'm not going to talk about spread of Russian language,Moscow,economic and nuclear power,resources and Russian's participations in The First World War and in The Second World War,sports etc.You gotta respect Russia.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER
I dont want to look too negative about you, but it's very funny that someone teaches me about Russia while my country  was a part o  soviet union   for a very long time :|
And its what  comunism gave to us -  biggest  suicide ratio in the world,  hundreds of thousands of people brought to Sibir to live in shit ( oh yeah,  great nature just  -50 by celcium is little bit to cool and 50 m/s  wind is so refreshing :D)
Economy is great, country is the  biggest in the world, but GDP equal to UK's GDP. And selling  Alaska to USA for almost nothing was a good step too :D
So anyway, need to look at social costs which are terrible. And better  teach other people  about russia, but i think someone else will read these post too, so its okay :D
You're not the first one to talk about exceptions, all know there exceptions everywhere so its no point to talk about it. I was in ZO for quite a long time not accidently - there were a lot of good people and these videos dont mean I have 0 respect to russia. Also russian movies or anime for childerns were legendary, american bastards have even seen something so nice what russian kids use to be tought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mM8qgX3vbuI#t=104s this classic makes me remember old times :( So old that my parents were just born xD

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Moonwalker
I dont teach you about Russia. I only reply at your posts.It is not whole Russia fault about comunism and bringing people to Siberia where temperatures are so low. I dont know why you act so weird about wind and temperatures because once again it's not Russia's fault that temperatures are so low as it is not people's fault that there is no life on Mars.Social costs are features of so many countries in the world.
When I analyze country I more look at culture and art because it remains forever (Dostoevsky lives forever because his novels live forever,you know,but comunism not),also I don't like America so much but when it comes to argue about American culture it is on high level.I agree that selling Alasca to USA was bad step.In my opinion Third Wolrd War will come sooner or later , If they hadn't sold Alasca maybe it would come much earlier.Compared to other countries where people have no bread to eat Russia is way better. I have to correct you on Sibir (as you correct me on 'Babylon's Tower') , it's Siberia :D

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER
It's not so bad as i use Original name of Сибирь, i wrote how its pronounced xD
Well it was CCCP's fault about siberia. well for foreigners it doesnt make a lot of sense, but here each  family could name a relative who was brought to sibir, it was like punishement for nothing, because people didnt like  the government and occupation. so to act under constraint is a big social cost.
http://ldn-knigi.lib.ru/JUDAICA/Holokaustas-Dateien/image002.jpg
http://pobeda.krskstate.ru/dat/pic/image/194-polxskay_deportaciy.jpg
anyway they were pretty cruel, they didnt give food ,so many could die in few days journey which is  5000k+ km.
Ofc comunism can't live forever. I used to think what makes a country good, or its people good. And my conclusions are that it depends on people's culture. Comunism was a good thing for raising countrie's industrialization level, well there is a lot of information about it and its interesting to watch some movies about east germany or soviet russia, that life then was so misterious. one of main reasons of collapsing is that people were stealing so much from their own country so system didnt work anymore. so many of us, young ones, wonder how it used to look like. I like to call soviet union a country of  beautiful lies. last year i did a presentation about CCCP, and i read one  book of statistics in CCCP comparing many factors to other countries, one of pages is this:
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6005/138238612.28/0_6ad0d_97ed7736_orig  ( rate of production CCCP vs  USA)
Yes, Russia is better comparing to countries where people have no food
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2011_UN_Human_Development_Report_Quartiles.svg  It says in russia  humans development level is high :D well whole russia is very big, it cant all be perfect. I wish to traver in russia sometime :\  Sankt peterburg is probably the most beautiful city in europe, correct me if im wrong(many people from other countries who read this forum might start naming their country capitalsxD ) xD

this was a long post, but at least i formed my opinion abuot this country because my videos links didnt fully represent the country xD

I agree on that what you wrote about comunism and stealing from ther own,it happens and it happened in many countries.Greece owes so much money,country is in some kind of economic collaps but still Greece is legendary because its history is legendary,I think we just can't make conclusions about countries analyzing economy and power in the first place,as I said the most important to me is culture,art.I forgot to say history  too.I understand about bringing people to Siberia too and all the disasters that war and politics brings,some things like that happened to people in my country during history and wars.I wasn't in Sankt Peterburg but I was Rome,Venice,Florence , that was epic.
'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Fahad
that video of pakistanis having fun
It is not a thing that every muslim does and it doesnt only happen in pakistan
now u dont know any thing about our religion. It says not to harm yourself but there is one special group of Muslims called "Shias".They betrayed the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and now their descendants beat themselves up but some like the one shown in video are crazy,(Extra Crazy).
Islam doesnt say to beat yourself up but these shias are crazy.
On this Special Date of Muslim calendar
10th of Muharram,they gather at some place and start beating themselves up.
Now that is not pakistanis having fun.Try to gather as much knowledge as u can before u go on and start talking about these kinds of thing.
2ndly i dont like u for exposing those Russ vids.Every Country has its problems and i m sure that in many other places of world ,there r things worse than that.
Peace~ I am out.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Fahad
FYI ,that map showing Food scales is wrong.Pakistan is an agricultural country and we produce more food than we need and i bet you also know about Indians Selling their poor people to Americans so they can test their chemicls or expirement on them(Unlike Pakistan).Indians have more people than pakistan that starve.
Unframed u should get a life instead of believing every shit that u see.
Get Schwifty.

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER
Why everyone wants to say i am stupid and i dont know anything when i post something? xD
It's just a video of people in Pakistan. I dont know the they are what is their  religion but thanks for explaining.
About russia, LeaveMyNameOut and I have discussed about some matters above so it's true that videos dont represent everything.
Yes, there are bigger problems in the world like problems in country of Pakistan.

Don't run away, Fahad.
I know you all like to talk abuot  islam and somewhy we, europeans/americans never mention  we are christians. Some say that we dont love our God but let it be.
http://www.15min.lt/naujiena/ziniosgyvai/interviu/istorikas-darius-baronas-islamizmas-vakaru-civilizacijai-dabar-kelia-toki-pat-pavoju-kaip-kazkada-nacizmas-ir-komunizmas-599-284948
here is an article written by lithuanian istorian Dr Darius Baronas. I would be glad if someone would use  google translater  LT to EN and would read at least some of it. It claims that islam culture is becoming harmful and dangerous for western culture as much as comunism and nacism.

India had  more than one billion people, i really believe there are more people starving, and that  map wasnt about food i guess.
Thanks for advicing to get a life. Don't say i believe in every shit, yet you should read quite a lot to reach my knowlegde :| ( i dont know muslims culture so well like you do)

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Fahad
u stupid shitty bastard,calculate people die from starvation in pakistan every year and calculate people die in india(divide by 6) and then find out who has more starvation
Dont talk about stuff u dont know.U r a pathetic nolifer.Islam loves Allah(Ur God) more than Christianity.We Pray more often.We Give Money to poor people more often.Your Thanksgiving is actually a copy of our "Eid Ul Azha".Do not compare ur religion to ours cuz the rate of people converting to islam is more than any other people converting to other religions.Boo Hoo,Screw You!
Get Schwifty.

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Fahad
that article u talk about is full of shit,It persuades some Weakly Religious People like u easily,These articles are made just to stop people converting to islam.Use ur mind!!
Unframed u r a grown up
ACT LIKE ONE!
Get Schwifty.

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Moonwalker
Many people get mad when you talk about their country and religion. I never understand why.I never got mad when someone talked bad about my country or religion.I respect every country and religion,every country has good and bad features,same thing about religion.I gladly take criticism because smart people know that is good to hear different opinions of so many different smart people.One of the things that I dont like in islam is that Allah never comes to Earth but people go to sky and Muhammad is only prophet (like Jesus in Quran) which means he cant be God. By the way islam has some rules that you must respect whole life.Christianity has no such a rules , thats why christianity is different than any other religion and its not religion like philosophy is not science but you still believe and learn it! What does it mean if someone insults you religion or country and you react on it? It means you are not enough smart to control yourself,emotions and mind so you easily start verbal conflict.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

{{DHK}}WarLord
my grandma was sent to Siberia but she died last year.

totally agree with unframed

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

MAX POWER
It's bad discussing with you, you take everything personally and start to insult me. It's good i know you're only a teen.
Ok I'll use some arguments from  the article.
Western people take religion more as a personal matter, you don't, but you  judge me, and i don't do it for you.
Here is one more video which shows where we see that Allah is great but people die every day because of wars which have religious causes  http://www.yapfiles.ru/show/531343/edb49f5be4e74ab7478becdfbfc9e12b.flv.html
there are loads of videos like this.
Muslim people have their homelands, but due to bad life in homelands they emigrate. But they dont want to admit other religions, good example for this is example in Denmark town where  muslims decided that  Christmas can't be celebrated in their town.
So democracy is something which was developed in Europe but now muslims often try to use democracy in their favour.
And converting to religions, this is fucking stupid, that's my  personal opinion. Lets say  i was Christian and Jesus will judge me when i die. So if i convert to other religion, its like -Bye bye Jesus, now i can do anything, you cant judge me. Damn i think  if god exists at least all people should stay with the same religion from their born.
Now europe countries like UK or FR are afraid to do many things, because if  they will do something against muslims it will lead a lot of people's deaths. I don't care what  Allah teaches you, you were one of those who wish people to go to hell because in your enviroment it's probably a normal thing so it means your cummunity has a lot of problems(it's obvious). But i hope people would start to look at things straight and solve problems in other, not religious ways.
http://9gag.com/gag/370095
http://9gag.com/gag/6008588
http://9gag.com/gag/4013520
http://9gag.com/gag/3864805

Re: Russia is a terrible country :|

Fahad
Allah never came to earth,2ndly we muslims have 124000 messengers but Muhammad (S.A.W) is the last messenger of Allah and no other messenger will come now.Your Jesus is our Messenger too,In Quran his name is Esa(A.S).But Jesus isnt son of God.That is where our religion differs
To unframed:
           Denmark stinks,In Pakistan we celebrate Christmas alongwith Christians because Hazrat Esa(Jesus) is our prophet and people do not starve to death in Pakistan.Poor People instead of contributing to the economy and development of country by labour work etc.They just beg and thus it explains the rest.Although we have enough labours but I am just saying that people here r lazy now.
Get Schwifty.
12