Reserve Your Village Square Account Now!

Reserve Your Village Square Account Now!

Merlin
Administrator
As we get closer to the release of Village Square, we have opened registration so that players can begin to reserve their usernames. Remember, once a name such as Warlord is taken, regardless of the clan tag, no one else can use that name. So be the first to register the names of your choice, before someone else does! Register at: http://www.shcvillagesquare.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=register&sid=4b07ec2aa63e8f0cb4c436a7de5a0c21