Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Someone from the crowd
This post was updated on .
Hello HL and all of the gr's

I want to put question mark on your replies on that topic.

I'm on Gilman's side since he is totally right.

And several questions - WHO HACKED all of yours AKA Accounts and emails few years ago, do you know!? and what has that person discovered (cheat programs, data editors, akas, mails, etc)?
And why you cant now login in all of yours accounts and come to GR? Especially, how do you explain the fact that "your brother Dracula" isnt dead as you described (since it was just one more big aka of you and at your site is "one of the best) and his login date is far away from his date he passed away (look gr account)? and many, many more

And most important - why I gave you back access of this forum?

So, I would be very afraid if I (someonefromthecrowd) expose all of your well-known and less well-known lies and If I go with Gilman. Tons of aka (from gsa and gr) and not only yours.
And Gilman is right - he really came at gsa at the time he said, I knew him from 2004 and I believe he came before me to gsa.

I think you need to say sorry to Gilman and all of us from this old game or should I login as "Holylord" or "Dracula" or "WarriorWhithin" or, or, or.

Peace bro :)

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

The Notorious One
Man better watch out your words.If you dont have any proof,you can talk only.HL dont have time for this game anyway.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Someone from the crowd
Hello The Notorious One,

I'm totally aware of my own words and sentences. He knows what I'm speaking about, and I hope he will manage to reply my topic in polite way ;)

I will provide evidences in case of need. He does not have time because he is going in different accounts to reply on my and the rest of the topics and comments. I have tons of evidences, can provide them anytime I want.

Best regards,

The someonefromthecrowd.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

The Notorious One
I supposed it will be very interesting when you share this knowledge with all of us.I think you know that HL never admit his past mistakes/lies.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Someone from the crowd
Hey Notorious,

Of course he will never admit it, I'm totally convinced that he will create another story, completely fake.
I have no intention making him regret or something like that, it is practically impossible for him to do repenting from his sins, so that is not my point.

I just want to share real picture of shc history for all old and guys which would come eventually to this community, and at the same time I'm wondering what would be HL's reply on this.
That's why I'm standing on Gilman's side even I dont know him so-so well. Funny fact is how he banned his account once he couldn't answer or do anything. Pathetic way for him to "win" arguments. I'm expecting similar destiny for my account.

Thanks for your politeness in your reply, today rarely we can see that kind of replies.

BR.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

The Notorious One
Of course you decided what do you want to do with this knowledge,no one expect that you published all here becouse someone can delete your work.If you have some time,and gr acc you can pm me on GameRanger acc:358122 some chill games allowed,i should show more often theese time.

Cheers!

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Someone from the crowd
Notorious,
thanks for sharing your ID. I might be free sometimes to join you to some friendly chats and games, even I'm pure noob now. It will be placed on some permanent place, don't worry.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

[>D-F<]~T-Bag~
HL is being attacked even a decade later. Lol. Well I guess that's what happens when you are the greatest of all time.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Ninya
The greatest of all time, crowned by himself
DH

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

DH
Old DHK and X2X member ADO DHK, now YUG told me that HL used cheats. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
1.boss why do everyone have to go to sea and I go to work? Look at it on the positive side, they spend and you earn.

2. the gypsy looked at my palm, she said by the age of thirty-five you would be struggling a lot, then you would get used to it.

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Someone from the crowd
Mr. T-Bag,

Or I should say Civonarish or TGC or Murieta, or, or or?

I dont have anything against you mate just and as Mr.Ninya said he crowned himself as "the best ever" by himself and by his akas. I guess he wont reply to me since he know what happened and who has right to speak.

Few guys are real (not akas) from his list and the best of all time in his list is like Mr.Gilman said few years ago and got blocked at this forum (HL principle of acting- when he don't know how to fight vs true facts he just block, ban or using his fake accounts to defend himself, lollard.) is Mr. Standard who was really and indeed the best of all time in all segments of shc history, from gameplay (owned HL multiple time, and more time than HL won him) and gold and the rest of records to the creation of maps, tournaments won, inventing new things and improving this game. So Mr.T-Bag when you talk, talk about your era from 2009 or '10 to 2013 or something like that when you were active, when you came out of nowhere with your skill, I guess you were in aka before it, but it is question for deep dive what is aka- account which is created after initial one or account that you or anyone else used it less time that current one. Typical example: HL and Dracula, WarriorWithin, etc.

Mr. Ninya- I totally agree with you, Sir.

Mr.DH- I guess you are Darkhell since Dokovic is on your picture- Well said mate. Also, they told you the truth my man, even ADO came almost at the same time T-Bag ups Civonarish, ups, ups, ups. came and most of Balcan guys except Fireboy, Gilman initially and then Hellsing and Sandman.  I will expose all in right time, don't worry.

If you all have any question, I'll be here occasionally in case of need,

Best regards,

Someonefromthecrowd.
DH

3.Don't take me out without a reason, don't take me back without honor, the saber writes. He should write the same on men's pants.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
A lot of time has passed, so I don't know how much anyone cares about keeping old secrets anymore. Tbag and Civo were different people but Civo was a noob and stopped playing when GSA died, or before then. But tbag used Civo's name in GR.

As for WW, similar story except that he wasn't a noob. Warriorwithin wasn't HL, but in GR I think HL was using his name and it wasn't the old one from GSA. We all sometimes recycled names of old people from old times/our clans because we knew em better than anyone else so most people couldn't refute it.

As for Maly, I lost track of those polish bastards, but I am 99% sure Geralt and Maly were swapping accs and etc back in the day. and both those noobs got better playing with me and tbag, and they copied my skills. But then Maly was a quick bastard (and maybe used tm), and he played at a high level more consistent and long than me. I think when I was at my best he and I could have a really good game and I could win 6-7/10 games vs him but that's my opinion. I got to a certain point where I was just fucking around in games and then after that it was always hard for me to play serious and good because I built bad habits.

As for Maly vs HL, I think HL can probably have beaten anyone in 20 pt in GR. GSA 20 pt was very commonly played and people did 20 pt for serious games. But 10 pt maybe Maly would have the upper hand vs HL.

Just my thoughts.

Re: Regarding HL's post "100 Lies of SHC History and more"

Someone from the crowd
Mr. Dingo and Mr.Darkhell,

I agree with almost all you put it down on your replies except...Wanna bet that HL was WW in gsa as long in gr? I'm talking about serious games and tournaments, not chatting and fooling around? You wont believe and how many generations of his akas he used. By generation I mean at least 2 years at gsa or gr. So, since this games started 2002, 10th generation of players started playing this at begin of 2020.

Best regards,

Someonefromthecrowd.