موضوع: Re: Hey ol' Players

Master

Yo.
Some times i see u and t bag online. Thier some fake fags or its u?

از گوشی هوشمند Samsung Galaxy ارسال شده است.

Re: موضوع: Re: Hey ol' Players

[>D-F<]~Dingo~
i haven't been on my acc/played shc for a long long time, so yeah it isn't me. idk about tbag though, sadly i haven't talked to him in about 2-3 years :(

Re: موضوع: Re: Hey ol' Players

=G$F=DeXT3R #real
Lol t bag was a wanker i can see why its been years hahaha :D