Question to HL

=Y.U.G=°ƒ®ØzéN°ƒ°
Are u african-american as I heard u are ? :) ?

Re: Question to HL

Ninya
i imagine holylord to be the whitest whiteboy ever

Re: Question to HL

dhk_princess
...lol

Re: Question to HL

Nazir
you can see in his forum pic where he is holding the gayest number plate I have ever seen, with his white boy hands xD
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Question to HL

{{DHK}}WarLord
Well you cant actually  tell because if the light is shining on your fingers  even if you're black it will still look like that you have white fingers or it's just photoshoped  and hl don't want us to know that he's black .