Pwned Aka

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pwned Aka

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
lol he is aka blacky.....Blacky got owned 'MWHAHAHAH HELL

Re: Pwned Aka

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
he have same local time like blacky.....

Re: Pwned Aka

Ninya
man, thanks for this topic
we really waited for ages to hear this, we really wanted to know it

Re: Pwned Aka

Erec
He isn't blacky and yes Ninya you are an idiot. I posted this just for him, if you have a problem gtfo nigga shit.

Re: Pwned Aka

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
he is not ninya he played with me 2v2 game no  f fs on event low res and he didnt make armories....ninya always making that..

Re: Pwned Aka

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
u are bigger idiot then cheater.

Re: Pwned Aka

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pwned Aka

MAX POWER
"Heres how it goes." i dont understand how  you  dare to  talk shit like that when  you  used to send  dingo play for you  . or better call me  girl,  bitch  or in other  words like always  in spite of admitting your cheating.

Re: Pwned Aka

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pwned Aka

MAX POWER
i haven't cried  for a long time ( its real  world, so not actually to you  :) ). it just sound foolish to call someone cheater if you cheat in same way.

Re: Pwned Aka

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pwned Aka

MAX POWER
its cheating to play for other , dont need to mention a word  cheater. lol stop   trying to imagine someone cool who swear a lot and try  to speak like  some nigga(?) im not fool . im learning at university , you should grow up a little bit  to talk  like that :)  maybe get some love from parent you will not  be so angry. i always talk normarly  and  you always answer with !!!!!11 stfu  omg fuck idiot bitch noob  God.  i know its about clamber, but lets say, i  defend him because you are bitch :D

Re: Pwned Aka

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pwned Aka

Tbag
Like Erec puts it "Cheat some, Earn some neither matters".... you fucking idiot, it means you win like 30% of your games fair, that makes you noob, no matter how much you win, if you win with cheats, you are noob. So all your effort to show yourself as expert is pointless.

Re: Pwned Aka

(LT-U)Lietuvis_tikras
Is Erec Lusenrad aka? coz same style here....

Re: Pwned Aka

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
lol erec is alone :( all ppl.call him idiot :((( IDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOT !!!!!!!! I REPET I-D-I-O-T !!!!!....

Re: Pwned Aka

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
I will tell u on my awful english:MADAFAKING IDIOT,RETARD MORON.

Re: Pwned Aka

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED