Only cool people can watch

Nazir
At this point, I thought it was necessary to remind some of you of life, even though this is a gaming forum; I thought some of you take gaming possibly too seriously? Watch if you think you have a life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UWb5Qc-fBvk#t=58s
Enjoy
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Only cool people can watch

MAX POWER
And also, Nazir said that for those who want to change and to start having real fun not only shc stuff; he will give money for tickets to tomorrowland next year!!!!

Re: Only cool people can watch

Ninya
so this shitty festival is your definition of life? what if i tell you not everyone likes that shit

hahaha understood loud and clear. But not everyone likes Korean pop music, right?  I'm talking about social activities in general, not necessarily this music
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Re: Only cool people can watch

Szeky
ye thats called life! , party everyday :D:D:D:D