One question to the experts

Ninya
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Re: One question to the experts

MAX POWER
holy shit, i have no idea what that sentence means.

Re: One question to the experts

{{DHK}}WarLord
what ? really hard to read your question ...

Re: One question to the experts

Viktor
 Answer == ROFL
*V*  ~Return of the True King~

Re: One question to the experts

!Yu.GoD!GILMAN~RF
Banned User
Seems someone used

Re: One question to the experts

[>D-F<]~Dingo
yes of course, once when i was 10 and then again when i was 15

Re: One question to the experts

Merlin
Ninya wrote
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Great question! I'm glad you asked, if I think about it I would have to say, been far though decided want go not if look then be.

Re: One question to the experts

~)ULC(~V3n0m~
Well Merlin, I see your point, but... غدا إلى الأبد في ولكن الوقت قبل تأتي علىغدا إلى الأبد في الوقت ولكن تأتي قبل يوم أمس أنه لا مستقبل الماضي أبدا لا إذا كان الأمر كذلك ليس في المستقبل.
When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.

Re: One question to the experts

Szeky
lol  i still dont understand

probably its for native english speakers

Re: One question to the experts

{{DHK}}HolyLord
I think there won is not in the but hey I saw it when they did too?
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: One question to the experts

Nazir
Me is hard unsure how we is not hard going are as to be sure in this.
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze