Noobs Bragging With One SS

MMMmonster Killl
http://yfrog.com/m9szekynoobj

When Noobs have A Chance To beat u... And Take Ss They Wont play U any more.... if u really are scared Szeky Then dont  brag When with One SS .... That Dosnt make u Pro.... i owned u 2v1 i never Bragged
HL A.Hole

Re: Noobs Bragging With One SS

Szeky
Hm...
Do u know why i didnt play with u ?

bcuz u said when i kiled u : Oh, i didnt play seriously etc. and now u had another chance to win. Did u win ? NOOOO , so stfu  and after that u wanted rm again :D
there was your chance :D

but i told u , idc that ss xD but erec made me angry etc. and i alread told u : u r better :p idc ;)

Re: Noobs Bragging With One SS

Theorist
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Noobs Bragging With One SS

{F.U.}Lancelot
Chance?? Lol....Seriously Get A life.... And stop bragging if u wana brag come 1v1 me Beat me again Then brag.

Re: Noobs Bragging With One SS

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Noobs Bragging With One SS

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
szeky is only w@w worm and dirty rusher....

Re: Noobs Bragging With One SS

Szeky
 u can see im not bragging  i just didnt play rm with them and they came here to open some ugly topic xD and i just answered