No one fucking cares.

SausageTits
I honestly feel sorry for you guys who make shc your life. SHC is just a game, will only be a game. Nothing you achieve in SHC will increase your chances of succeeding in life, or getting laid. SHC starts off as being one of the funniest games to play vs a friend or some random guy online. I remember one of my first SHC games online would take hours because you would spend time building a nice castle and games are harder when you understand less of whats going on. Those were my best games ive ever had within my 5 years of playing this game. Strange isnt it? When you join clans, and care about your rep online, thats how you know you fucked up somewhere.

Being a Pro sucks. You would think that being a Pro is awesome because you can brag about being better than others right? Well go tell one of your friends at school or a hot chick that your like top 5 in a game called SHC and i guarantee they will either reply " wow you have no fucking life " or " loser " and its absolutely true. Not only does your life suck by bring a pro in SHC, but your gaming experience sucks too. Every single game you play in SHC is the same. You build the same castle over and over for 5-10-20 mins whichever PT you play, then you attack each other for about 5 mins than game over. There are exceptions for games that take a little bit longer because you have to rebuild your army but its still the same shit. Also who were the fucking idiots that took the best things out of this game? Fire, catapults, and towers. These three things made SHC fun and made games harder to win.

Here my opinion to you SHC gamers. You can chose to listen and do something about or just completely egnore it, i dont really fucking care. I used to be one of the best in the game, and i used to brag about it to. Now i look back it my history and think to myself, what a fucking waste of time. No one in the outside world will ever know about what i have done, and nobody will fucking care either. I spent 5 years building a legend online, and i dont even play this game anymore. This will eventually happen to ALL of you because eventually SHC will loose all its gamers, or you will just move on with your life and start a family and have kids. But then when you look back at your childhood, you will remember that you spent your teenage years playing a fucking game that truely no one fucking cares about.

Re: No one fucking cares.

Major, your moms lover.
your letter is totally unlogic, if its so boring to play "-10-20 mins whichever PT you play, then you attack each other for about 5 mins than game over." WHY YOU PLAY SHC 5 YEARS THEN?. "Well go tell one of your friends at school or a hot chick that your like top 5 in a game called SHC and i guarantee they will either reply " wow you have no fucking life " or " loser "" - ALL MY FRIENDS KNOWS I PLAY SHC AND NOONE CARES, CUZ MAYBE YOU DONT KNOW BUT YOU CAN PLAY ONLINE GAME AND HAVE LIFE. NOONE TOOK FIRE CATS AND TOWERS FROM THE GAME, THEY ARE STILL THERE, YOU CAN PLAY WITH ANY THAT U WANT. AND YOU SAY NOONE FROM "OUTSIDE WORLD" RESPECT HOW YOU PLAY, DO YOU PLAY FOR YOUR OWN FUN, OR DO YOU PLAY TO SOMEONE FROM THE STREET RESPECTS YOU WTF MAN?!?!?! AND REMEMBERING CHILDHOOD AS PLAYING GAME, WTF MAN, IS THAT REALLY ALL WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN YOU CHILDHOOD?!!?!?!? i THINK YOU ARE JUST FRUSTRATED CUZ YOU LOST YOUR CHILDHOOD PLAYING THIS GAME, YOU JUST REALISED THAT, AND OBIOUSLY YOU ARE MAD AS FUCK. YOU REALLY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE THAN PLAYING SHC, THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY SHC IS FUN.

Re: No one fucking cares.

MAX POWER
it mustn't be time wasting . maybe we can say its wasting until computers were invented. yes,  its shit to remember shc as your past life, better to go out with  someone. That's  why i love  school :D

Re: No one fucking cares.

tbag
Unframed, what else should you do while you are at home, and have no plans for going out. Watching tv, be on facebook all day??? when you think about it, while you are at home you have no smarter thing to do. So for everything you do at home you can say its wasting time, unless if you are a nerd and study all day. at shc at least you have fun. Everyone in the world is wasting time at home if you want go wit some logic and that kind of thinking

Re: No one fucking cares.

[>D-F<]~Dingo
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: No one fucking cares.

Dingosucksdick
Dingo shut the fuck up. You care so much about your rep in shc that you get all bitchy and start to cry whenever someone beats you or claims to have beaten you. If your hobby is replying to online posts and claiming that you are better then everyone in shc than yeah your hobby is fucking gay and you have no fucking life now shut the fuck up and cry like a bitch. Stop camparing who you have beat in shc and start comparing how many girls you've fucked or atleast did shit with and I guarentee your statistics would be as low as your fucking I.Q

As i said before nobody fucking cares. I'm trying to give opinions and your just trying to be a fucking smart little fucking kid to impress your online boyfriends. Reply to this and say whatver you wan I don't care you will only be proving my point. Buh bye sweetheart

Re: No one fucking cares.

Tbag
I bet your I.Q is pretty low, when you cant understand that not all player waste their life on shc like you!! playing it in free time, why not? And dude why havent you fuking girl while you was writing that post? oh i guess that makes you looser and idiot because you didnt fuk girl and u were writing post on shc comunity!! woooot? I feel sorry for you because you try to pass your obsesions on someone else and you just look like a fool.

Re: No one fucking cares.

~PAK~ King of Kings
first of all
why you hide your name? if you are on the right side why you are afraid to show your real name? the moment you put some random (fake) name, your whole argument falls down!

well m8 according to me It's human nature that if some thing is boring for you is not necessarily boring for every one. I think you are a sex addict you use sexual slangs while talking and challange to every one about fucking girls. Is every think sex in this world? you look like a fool now. what if i say you have no life and just sex? you didnt do any thing in ur life for your family and for your town. country or any work for social uplift but sex? see how useless it is. Every one has some hobbies like outdoor and indoor. If i like some thing may be you dont like. like tbag said that all time facebook is bad but i use fb to communicate with people and discuss about current affairs and socialize all the time, it helps me to connect with the things outside my computer room. and he likes to play shc may be other person dont like. so it depends upon the person what he likes to do in his free time.
Remember! Extreme of every thing is bad weather shc or an out door healthy sports.

Re: No one fucking cares.

[X-CON] Ares