Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
I am not upset i just leave ur fuckin noobish clan alone(oh maybe u kicked me)lol.......you made me as trainee and i left alone,to be full member you told me that i must kill jay....when i killed jay i  showed ss to ding dong and he told me "hm not good  you must get a more kills and gold" ROFL......then i decide to leave ur fuckin clan...You think u are god like Goc zEUS....df is not the best clan..In df experts are:Lance,Bongo,Tbag,and bastard Erec....others are big noobs i own them all....ado,blackmoon,davor,dream ll(30 kills for him for me 350),bicci,and i owned you too Bongo....so i am not uspet i just leave ur fuckin noobish clan with nice clan page......"RESK IN PEACE TO DOGS,LIONS COMING"

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
Dingo u know that is true i only want to tell all people,to know something bad,bad  side of you....i am not sad,i told you i left df alone,maybe u are sad cuz u lost good players hahah....

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
i told u at my first comment doggy,you dont kicked me i left alone when u made me as trainee read what i wrote.....

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
NOBODY CANT KICK ME FROM ANY CLAN,I CAN NOW CHANGE MY NAME [>D-F<]~DarkHell~ I DONT CARE FOR THAT IS MY NAME ON SITE OR NOT....oh yea i dont see u kicked me at ur site(now please go to site and write)DarkHell is kicked from df cuz he cant win Jay aka phoenix hahahah.....and yea if you want someone to eat no problem,i  am making bread now in game...and meat too i hunt...only ask me for food

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[>D-F<]~Dingo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
OK YOU KICKED ME NOW FUCK OFF AND TRY TO BEAT BLACKY

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

Fireboy
Lol.
No taxes is good taxes, that's my motto.
http://shcvillagesquare.com/

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

Lusenrad
Lol Darkhell shouldnt be kicked from df he is really really really good, he is not trainee he is good  and he will be the best...

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

Erec-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nice pretty dog-DF Bongo

[X-WAR]~DARKHELL
erec mega LOL.......FUCKER SUCKER 766565 TERRIBLE DH ur moms fucker an old friend you know