New Idiot Players

Dream LL
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Idiot Players

Dream LL
1.) {F.U.}erec  Best idiot
2.) [>D-F<]darkhell BEST CHEATER
3.) [>D-F<]~Bicii BEST emulate
4.) ((x2x)) jay
5.) KoRT Devil JIN
6.) Shinobi
7.) Azura

Re: New Idiot Players

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
X2X Dream LL u didnt left shc ? :O....i know that u Jasel,Mert and another turkish noobs have akas...:( i know all ur akas...:( and i never broke rules with u idiot,cuz nobody from X war cant kill me 1v1....maybe Mehmet killed me but not he dont have chance,u too,Helldragon got owned by me 1v1 and i need only to kill akas mert and jasel to complete my ownage vs X WAR...

Re: New Idiot Players

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
Second erec is 100x times better then u,deviljin too,and bici too...so u sux really.

Re: New Idiot Players

Dream LL
lol u re always Noob

Re: New Idiot Players

{KoRT} ZEST
It is really great pleasure to meet my clan mate in this list

Re: New Idiot Players

Feanor
1. Bartholo
2. Peabody