NEWS!!!

((W@W))
Sir Killalot = {{DHK}}Killa
CHUCK=Bartholo
~PiE~Zamrazacz={{DHK}}Sanitarium

Re: NEWS!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
oh damn you caught us
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: NEWS!!!

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
i knew,noobs dont want play with real accounts,cuz if bartholo lose 1v1,or HL or any DHK from best of all times,we all will think that they are nuubs.

Re: NEWS!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
Ummm...

{{DHK}}Killa died a few years ago...

{{DHK}}Sanitarium left DHK a few years ago, and he's serving in the US Army now in Afghanistan....

CHUCK is polish.... Bartholo is not.

....and I wasn't even mentioned there, so there is no reason to say that I would use an aka.

I don't have any akas;  if you want to play me, I have no problem 1v1ing any of you.   But you'll only get a few chances - I'm not gonna say "sure" every time you say "noob! 1v1?"
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: NEWS!!!

[>D-F<]~DarkHell~
DHK Killa diead what a joke lol,really funny.Yes and Bartholo died too lol...

Re: NEWS!!!

"An Old DHK"
Bullshit.
DHK is nothing but an arrangement of foolish lies, fables,fantasies and stories.
"This is what we were..This person was this..This person was all that...We did this..We did that.."

I love how you guys are sooo overrated though, It certainly makes a name for you
in the eyes of people who are unable to realize common sense.

The Facts;
- There is no Bartholo
- More than 1/3 of DHK was HL and a few "friends".
- There is no exact "Holylord"- The name was adopted by aka's over the years.
- Seeing as DHK's are so "close" and how they are "aware" of everything that happens in each others lives it makes their stories itself just too far beyond logic.

To new players nowadays; Don't pay attention to Clans,"Legendary Players", Screenshots, Myths, Stories -
Play at your own pace and just have fun.

Greatest Clans in History;
1. None - They are all just tales of lies and misleading's of ones mind.

Greatest Players in History;
1. None - "Greatest" is a term commonly mistaken with "Good". Never was there a certain "Legend or Hero".

Experts - Good Players ; What's the difference?

- Nothing. They are both exactly the same but Expert is an overrated term to describe someone who is developing.

- There is no such thing as an Expert or being a Legend. Find a way that works for you and it'll make you IMMORTAL - UNSTOPABLE.

Stronghold Crusader was certainly a game of my childhood and just seeing idiots like "HL" nowadays making up bullshit is just too saddening.

Au revoir..

Sincerely-
~ Imagination

Re: NEWS!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
He's right.

There is no Bartholo, and I'm really not 1 person.  I'm 7 people.

Everything on this website was made up by me (and the 7 people that make up myself).  There was never a clan named =G$F=

=G$F=Standard didn't really exist, and never really won 14 VIPs.

I never won any VIPs either.

GameSpy Arcade is a myth -- There was never really a Stronghold: Crusader community there;  I made it all up.

And yeah, you're right, there is no difference between an expert and a good player.   Oxapam is just as good as me (all 7 of me).   And ((X2X))Fallen is just as good as Dingo.   We're all the same.

FireDragon is not really an old player who founded X2X 7 years ago.  There was no clan war between =G$F= and every other major clan back then.   NDR-DRGN is a fake lie which us older players just made up.   VIPER was never X2X.   In fact, VIPER never existed.   Neither did Meelman.   They were all me, or one of my friends.

In fact, we're so good at lying and faking and making fake identities, that we even extend these fake names to our real lives.   Look:

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9862/hehehec.jpg

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/7990/heheheh2.jpg

We are the masters of deception.

And through deception; inception.

The post I am responding to is proof if this.

HL  (all 7 of me)
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
.

Re: NEWS!!!

.
What imagination wrote is both imprecise and legitimate.
What you wrote is reasonable too but I'm the most accurate.

  DHK
1. Known for having the "best" "two" players in the "world"
2. Known for having the biggest drama and fucked up shit around.
3. Known for having the most overrated and overvalued players in history.
4. Known for their skill and addiction to this game.

Last but not least*
5. Famous because of haters. DHK is good but at the same time it's too overrated like you said and full of bullshit.

But anyway white Virginia boy, Posting the same ss over and over again doesn't prove a thing except for how big of a nerd and idiot you are.

Sincèrement

~ ɹǝʎɐןsuǝzoɹɟ

Re: NEWS!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
It proves that we are so good at making fake names, like {{DHK}}HolyLord, that we even put it on our cars.

:)

...frozenslayer my ass lol
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~
.

Re: NEWS!!!

.
My ass lol. I have nothing to say. My ass lol

~ ɹǝʎɐןsuǝzoɹɟ

Re: NEWS!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
You talk like FrozenSlayer; but you're not   :P
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

The only thing wrong with what you said is that Fallen isn't the same skill as me, I am better than him... You are so stupid...

Re: NEWS!!!

Dagepyn Kazmi
Not too bad for your fiction story Holylord. I like your story as a story writer.
Every word, in every sentence... LIKE IT!!! And Great for your fiction history.

Re: NEWS!!!

[X-WAR]~DReaM~L~
lol HoLyLord You Are Dad Rich You Are Not Rich  You Are Car Buy You Are Dad

But I'm Buy My Car A4

http://img258.imageshack.us/i/jajajaxdw.jpg/

I'm Happy xP
Եթե ​​դուք կարդացեք սա ?
Ձեր բթացած  :):)

Re: NEWS!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
I'm not rich.   Neither is my dad, he's dead.

Dotard.

And congratulations on your A4.
~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: NEWS!!!

MAX POWER
cool  car  :D  how  many HP? :D

Re: NEWS!!!

[X-WAR]~DReaM~L~
I'm Want Ford Mustang Classic 1969 Model

But I'm Not Rich :(
Եթե ​​դուք կարդացեք սա ?
Ձեր բթացած  :):)

Re: NEWS!!!

{{DHK}}HolyLord
Administrator
This is what you want:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/424/bullitt.jpg

2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt, supercharged.

365 HP.
6 speed manual,
400 ft lb torque

~ † DHK † - The Best In Game ~

Re: NEWS!!!

[X-WAR]~DReaM~L~
No; I'm Want Ford Mustang Classic

http://www.loew.ch/300plus/matching_Cars/Mustang/MUSTANG_1967_FASTBACK.jpg
Եթե ​​դուք կարդացեք սա ?
Ձեր բթացած  :):)

Re: NEWS!!!

MAX POWER
with a view  you talk about  cars  , im not expert  but   helldragon's truth that  classic mustangs are really nice cars  , and pretty powerful as well .  but new mustangs are not that good. new american cars are not as effective as european. like  new mustangs which are full of power ,and   cars are  made from cheap parts ;/
12