NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
July 2011 was huge sucsess:130 players participated,qualification,and around 90 left in main...I think world record in number of players!That was great,and also i got big job to complete it,so as always i need helper now!
So join to put down that record!

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
No, you suck whether  at playing or organizing tournaments

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Thanks,i can make akas like you comes alive again XD

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

JLo, Your ass is beautiful.
What kind of English was that?(I didn't understand)

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
It isnt supposed to know,because generaly you are stupid for all kind of stuffs,why would be different with english?
Stop spaming plz.

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

MAX POWER
Mokka doesn't like me since the time  i criticised his tourney  a lot but ill talk shit one more time. Mokka is childish person who can hate people just because they say a bad word about him so yea, he is stupid(say something bad about me too).
A tourney where  his clanmates  get  -1 point  for cheating,  where countrymates  pass next round even though other players had better result. So other players who join his tourneys be prepared  for that ;)

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

[>D-F<]~Dingo
you guys are just being negative gays, shut up! tournaments are alot of work and they make things much more interesting, so why would you discourage someone from hosting one? and I think he did a good job hosting his events, and i am not just saying that cuz he passed me through 2 rounds in a row even though i lost each time

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

Moonwalker
Hello Mr.Mokka.

I must tell you something. You can host event only if you are enough good,expert or top expert player.Looks like you are just good.You should work more on game style and experience (If you are able to do it which I really doubt). Good event doesnt need quantity (your 130 players),but needs quality and equality.

'To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour'

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

[>D-F<]~Dingo
ha, you didn't deny that you are gay, therefor you accept and admit it! unframed is gay!

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

MAX GALINGUMAS
I want my  1000th post to be good so i don't want to waste it for stupid replies :D

P.S.  Yea, it's my forum aka. It was so funny to use akas against waws and victor in their forum, they are stupid as fuck, they have written many hilarious things like azura is ltu aka and etc :D

No dingo you're  wrong, my post will  sound like  personal complaining but it is what it is. Mokka is stupid as fuck and such people should cut their veins.  I was in that "most successful" event, and judging was terrible.  TM or gates bridge deleting  was equal to -1 point. in a round  max was  12  pts i think , so cheating is very good thing, id just lose one point and knock everybody out. idk if tbag is his country mate ( idk who is  serbian or croatian etc..) but balcans  like only themselves like in stupid Eurovision, the most stupid  music contest. So  Tbag was chosen as best loser  in one round( mokka needed one more player to pass)  cause he got outstanding   result  0-2 and i had  1-2. Later i got a chance to fight with tbag again, but damn it took quite a lot  of time  to get such change even though i had to be the one who passes next. So i lost and i didnt pass.
Lusenrad was his clanmate who wasnt kicked for cheating also.
So maybe i should organize a tourney and make   final match  (LT-U)Zeiker vs (LT-U)Vendetta and do whatever you want you will be losers.
And i'm not gay, im a pussymagnet 8)

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

[>D-F<]~Dingo
nice 999 posts, you have the most posts on 1 acc (but i have 877 posts on 1 acc and almost 330 on this acc so total i have more, so i am a bigger no lifer than you)

anyway, maybe he'll redeem himself in everyone's eyes if he hosts another event, but we won't know if he doesn't, will we?

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

MAX GALINGUMAS
Yea i knew you had  one more acc with a lot of posts. Im wondering when i was missing this forum that u got ~200 posts lead :(

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

[>D-F<]~Dingo
well you could get caught up if it wasn't just you and me talking to eachother here lol

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
I dont have a clanmates.WHO IS MY COUNTRYMATE??I am objective...And also at mine tourny host cant play,helpers cant play,there is not players who will pass if dont deserve.max objective.also serbain hate croatian,so is this is a point you put your finger,than i should kick bag at first round,aslo i dont hate you,i just dont love you since you started saying bad about me without reasons.percons who gets -1 was using a bug not a cheat,and both of them got that,so it was fair.Its your right to be mad,because was owned,if wanna be bettet,join i dont mind,you will get same rules as all who join.
Thanks dingo,you understand a power i give in this and my time.last time i spented almost a MONTH in tourny,and it will stay best tournament...Now it will be little different,in better...
And you "unframed" if can host better,host it,i know you cant,because you are just wordman,not workman.

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

MAX GALINGUMAS
This post was updated on .
You are as  stupid as social democrats in lt saying that conservatives were owned in elections because they were second.
I was owned :
1-2 vs erec
2-3 vs tbag
1-1 vs maly
3-1 vs mapk
n-0 vs all others. I did play so gtfo and dont talk about works, i have my own reasons to talk and its my right because its democratic world. since you were noob at shc better shut up, it doesnt change anything that you didnt play, but yea, its good thing to do if you organize a tourney.
I will keep my opinion lusenrad's action was very bad and it could be  winner changing cheating, luckily it wasn't.

Also why you didn't make  Feanor  best loser then?   I had  1-2   feanor  0-2   tbag  0-2. And i  had to fight with tbag to get a chance to pass next round. What is this? (i know you will think of something so cool that all my arguments will be turned down because im stupid :D ) (probably it will be  that Khalifa didnt play, but where is my fault here? and why feanor was kicked out of action?)
One more thing ill always talk shit when you  let Ino fight again vs snaiperis, while  that polish  stupid fag* lost to snaiperis and cried while there was NOT ANY reason to do revenge. And Ino was your clanmate.

And im not going to ever do a tourney - noobs aren't worth to have a tourney.  Firstly because when i create a room with "funny rules"barely someone comes, and when  players from feanor's lists come to my room , they say, nah sorry im only up for a real game ( real is no f fs or no f  ( 0,5,10pt optionally). Such players can suck my dick i don't want to live in this planet anymore xD
 I would only help merlin to organize one.

* - http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5683/editgmi.jpg   - proves that ino is stupid  fag

This post was updated on .
i am stupid fag too, cuz at first I looked at that and thought the same thing as him, but then i figured it out after a few seconds :(.

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

MAX GALINGUMAS
Its human thing to make a mistake, bigger mistake is to post stupid answer as  a comment xD

No need to publish player's names here because many shc players are huge stalkers

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
Your ss was the weaker of all,your stats of your losing was verry bad,i am sorry but it's like that.I will not offend you like you doing,i have maner,and i dont mind you saying bad about me.it proves smt about you,not me...I know it has a few mistakes,expecially because it was first tourny,but it was great...
I owned you several times,in 1v1 and 2v2 but i will never say who were I...
Lusenrad as some guy more didnt used "cheat" he used bug,because it i made  he used "CHEAT" not CHEAT!
He passed because better statisticks and better games in tournaments before that rounds,all counts man i said it,yeah also khalifa didnt play too!
I think i remember i told snaiperist 1000 times take FUCKING WATCHER,and he didnt listen me(because dont know basic english) i told him wait me i will watch,later it was said he used cheatrs,and THERE WAS NO WATCHERS,so it must be remaked...I wrote on site i will kick if someone dont take watcher,and i decided to give him another chance...S0...
He is not my clanmate ino,he hated me,and he left x2x,he was brq later...
If you help on any tourny,that will be epic fail unofrtunatly...No offense...
I will not argue anymore,i dont have time for it....For every think,there is objective and right reason.

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

MAX GALINGUMAS
As some people have said that they respect me  for what i write i'll continue writing so people can separate truth from lies and intelligent from stupid.

0) I will not recognize you as a smart  person as long as you won't learn how to write in English(I'm not good too, I know) or at least if you don't know word please respect language and find how to spell it.

1) Firstly , you have never killed me in any 1x1 or even in 2x2 you pathefic noob because sadly for you i know all akas i played against in 1x1 ( tbag was the only one i lost to from those who played under akas that year).
All who use word "own" can suck my dick(not literally), so fuck you.

2) Deciding about winners from ss stats but not winner? what level of retardation must be that people would  do that? players who had  0-2 had better stats than me , just  great. So maybe if someone  has 500 kills 100  deaths should be made winner too, even though he was  sneaked by a noob - definately no, if a player was sneaked he was  weaker and he deserved to lose. And also why didnt you apply such logic for other rounds? Why just for that round?  Maybe when i had  12 points in  first round i deserved only  6 because other ss looked cooler for you? Suck my dick noob

3) You are as stupid  as  holylord's ass kisser razi who tells :
- you know, im better than you at everything, all you do would be fail and i owned you many times but i dont offend you, because i have "maner"(learn gramma stupid shit). That is idiocy at its highest level.

4) About snaiperis, all i heard then was that they didn't agree about rules and  Ino cried like a bitch because  of some matter about fire which had no influence at all, nothing abuot fucking watcher.

5) Your stupid brain only interpret cheating as a program, each single noob who has played shc for at least a month know it was a bug, but it could be winner changing cheating.

6) I really hope you won't argue anymore because in each sentence you write something very stupid. Many people  dont have experience and they can't recognize how stupid some people they are but I'll help them so they can create better enviroment for themselves. It's better to have few friends and be happy than kiss ass for all but feel emptiness :||||

Re: NEW TOURNAMENT OF MOKKA? http://tttournamenttt.weebly.com/

!Yu.GoD!MoKkA*
This post was updated on .
i dont give a shit in this,so i know when i make mistake in grammar,but i dont give a sec more to fix it.Because like i said i dont give a shit,and i dont care...
You gone mad...haha...
every second sentence of you is "suck my dick" meaning you are a gay.like dingo said lol!
I will not argue because you dont know to write good contra-argument,so stop it like you said...
cya.
12